Seattle, WA 8/21/07

(quick check on wilcobase...)

It's one of the standard show openers, and it's been the opener every time they've played it on the SBS tour. God I love wilcobase.

Thanks! I love Wilcobase too, one of the best archives around.

Thanks y'all. At times updating the website seems like a chore, but it's comments like this that keep me going.

:cheers

Was at the show on Tuesday. First time seeing Wilco live-- Fucking Awesome!!! :worship Anyone know where I can get a copy of the show???

There's sort of a policy about waiting for a week before requesting recordings. Keep an eye out in the Greatest Lost Track forum for announcements from tapers when they've got the show ready to distribute, or keep up with the thread for this show, lots of times the info will be posted there, too.
Hey there! It's my first post over here, and I'd like to share some photos from the excellent Seattle show. If this works ok, I'll add several more:

273650905.jpg

Hi! Please share more, that's a lovely picture!

Hey, did Mikael get a hair cut? Looks nice, from what I can see :)

And a final batch for you (i have a few more but the board is limiting how many I post):

Sunken Treasure

273974905.jpg

Another quiet little number with Nels (was he hot or what?)

273974910.jpg

the end....come back soon guys! (Glen looks happy and exhausted - he was amazing all night)

273974912.jpg

Thanks for a great show Jeff.

273974908.jpg

Amazing pics, Carl! Thanks for posting them here! ;) I love the one of Jeff and Glenn...Jeff's expression is priceless.

What a neat venue too...beautiful evening for the concert as well. Love the "moonshot". Are there any VCers in your group shot? A happy crowd indeed.

P.S. I'm Cloudy everywhere. :blush :)

Holy Shit Carl!!! My girlfriend and I are in your picture of the audience!! I can't believe it. What a great show.

:worship

quote name='Carl' date='Aug 24 2007, 09:08 AM' post='933443']

Well, that seemed to work out as expected....here are some more with a few comments.

We lucked out and it didn't rain last night for Wilco (it

Amazing pics, Carl! Thanks for posting them here! ;) Are there any VCers in your group shot? A happy crowd indeed.

P.S. I'm Cloudy everywhere. :blush :)

Cloudy, long time, no see, eh? Thanks for inviting me over here~! Apparently there was at least one VCer in that crowd photo, but I just lucked out with that.

So wdart1, which two are you and yours? fess up now~!

Heh heh. I am wearing the glasses on the righter side of the picture to the left of that dude's ear and my other is the short one directly to the left of me. What fun! Carl, Do you live in Seattle?

Cloudy, long time, no see, eh? Thanks for inviting me over here~! Apparently there was at least one VCer in that crowd photo, but I just lucked out with that.

So wdart1, which two are you and yours? fess up now~!

Heh heh. I am wearing the glasses on the righter side of the picture to the left of that dude's ear and my other is the short one directly to the left of me. What fun! Carl, Do you live in Seattle?

That's great, nice crowd around us, eh? I live in Madrona. You?

PM me with your email and I'll send you a high res version of you and yours in the crowd.

Yeah that show was great!! My first time seeing WILCO and it was amazing. I wish I had gone down to Portland to see them as well. I live in downtown Seattle. That would be awesome if you could send me that pic... email is wdart1@gmail.com Do you get downtown much?

Whoa. Has the Sunken Treasure all tour been the Tweedy solo-style version or the BT version? If it's the former I think I might pee my pants...

I thought it was both. I recall that it started solo-style and ended up beyond BT with Nels kicking in at the end. I'd love to hear a recording of this show....

Nice up close photos blindgonzo.