Flight Of The Conchords

• 2 weeks later...
NFL on Fox just used "It's Business Time" as their segue piece from pre-game into the Dallas/St. Louis game.

Yeah I turned the game on and heard Aikman or someone say "It certainly is business time" and I started humming the song and what do you know, the song came on. :dancing

• 11 months later...

I just watched the first season on DVD (no HBO here) and really enjoyed it. I've always loved that gentle, totally deadpan Commonwealth humour. The New Zealand inferiority complex re: Australia is similar to Canada's about the US. Also, "Foux du Fafa" is extra funny if you're a unilingual (English) Canadian with only a working knowledge of "cereal box" French. :lol

And also, Bret is hot (in a "pretty" way).

"did steve tell you that?"

"steve."

"bret, you've got it going on!"

:love

judy, was there ever a second season of twitch city? i should stop by amoeba tonight and see if they have it... :shifty

"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently - some would say more correctly."

judy, was there ever a second season of twitch city? i should stop by amoeba tonight and see if they have it... :shifty

There were only two seasons of Twitch City (the DVD I sent you was the complete series). :(

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The TV show is over

December 10th

Bret, Jemaine and James (co-creator/director) said “we’ve noticed the less we say about the future of the show, the more people want to talk about it, so in an effort to reverse this trend we are today announcing that we won’t be returning for a 3rd season. We’re very proud of the two seasons we made and we like the way the show ended. We’d like to thank everyone who helped make the show and also everyone who watched it. While the characters Bret and Jemaine will no longer be around, the real Bret and Jemaine will continue to exist.