the shoes thread!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know they still made Munsingwear(sp?). Man, they made some great golf shirts.

There's a great shop at Northpark in Dallas if you ever are out this direction. There prices can be pretty steep but theres pretty much always a sale going on.

I currently rock something almost like these around campus:

1215_4218_245.jpg

I need a pair of better walking shoes that aren't running shoes...are the Simple ones really sweet?

edit: just checked. 90 bucks !?!?!!

now that i think about it, i have quite a few shoes...

Vans that I only use for lawnwork (I bought them 3-4 years back when they were in vogue, I find them too heavy)

Clogs I wear in the winter

Running shoes for...running.

Some random Chinese shoes that look funny (I don't really wear them)

Boaters for nicer-looking situations.

Dress shoes for those occasions.

damn. i am a shoe whore. this is the worst realization that i have come to in my entire life.

Finally bought some new sandals -- I am throwing out the old ones since I have officially killed them after two years. Thank you Zappos.

More casual. Best part about them is that they are called "Lindsey" :lol

More dressy

UPS dude just delivered these:

shoes_ia74829.jpg

I didn't know they still made Munsingwear(sp?). Man, they made some great golf shirts.

It's back in a big way, actually. I bought a few short-sleeved shirts at the beginning of the summer, but after they were washed...the cut of the arm was way too short. My farmer's tan showed up in a big way. I'm sticking w/ Ben Sherman.

Finally bought some new sandals -- I am throwing out the old ones since I have officially killed them after two years. Thank you Zappos.

More casual. Best part about them is that they are called "Lindsey" :lol

More dressy

those are cute! i can't wear anything with a heel. I'm all about comfort...plus i'm sure that I would stumble all over the place if i had any heelage!

Ugh. Screw you guys. I can't mail order shoes, I need to try them on. My feet are pretty big...sometimes I take a 9 and sometimes a 9 1/2. Most shoes I try on in stores are uncomfortable. It's a curse.

I discovered these this summer.

1647-OILG-PROD.jpg

Ugg flip flops with what I'd like to think is teddy bear fur lining the inside of the straps. SO comfortable, no rubbing.

I own these Converse. VERY comfy.

985-444230-p.jpg

Oh, I've also been contemplating a pair of slip on Converse.

7769-152672-p.jpg

Fly.

Apparently they're made out of old milk jugs and tires. :monkey

Arrived for my daughter today, courtesy of Wilco photo contest. Apparently, I'm a shoe-measuring doof and ordered them too big. Very cute shoes. Yay!

7152-STBI-PROD.jpg

Those are adorable! There's a pair similar in style that I almost got in blue for big girls too. :lol Congrats btw! That pic is priceless. :)

Ugh. Screw you guys. I can't mail order shoes, I need to try them on. My feet are pretty big...sometimes I take a 9 and sometimes a 9 1/2. Most shoes I try on in stores are uncomfortable. It's a curse.

I hear you. That's why Zappos is so great, though. Free overnight shipping, and also free return shipping.

• 2 weeks later...