the shoes thread!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck are those, kate? I suffer wide foot girl syndrome too and need something besides:

Sam- they are Keens......they are so comfy and I walk all over the city in them. It's like a dressy shoe with a sneaker sole.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/20557878/c/3.html

They do come in a number of colors.

I also got these sneakers - so great because they are wide. I can't do Keds and Chucks because they are so narrow - http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/23124119/c/86607.html

for the chucks lovers out there: friends turned me on to a shoe insert called "2 ounce miracle"

they have made my chucks super comfy and add support! got the inserts at target.

"they are fab."-- ms. yvon

and kate: LOOOOOOOOVE the keens. sporty, cute, hardy!

am loving this thread as well. ahh, shoes. :love

for the chucks lovers out there: friends turned me on to a shoe insert called "2 ounce miracle"

they have made my chucks super comfy and add support! got the inserts at target.

Thank you,I've never been able to sport the Chucks.Now there just might be a chance.

Just picked these up.

6901-94522-d.jpg

Dude, bro...I just about picked up a pair exactly like this before we left Columbia (I didn't though...but I even tried them on)...I'm not sure what this means. :mellow

:lol

(I've also been considering a Ms. Hathaway do...sooie'n'sis' influence is far reaching!) :worship

on the edit: After reading Ms. Yvon's post, I may consider getting a pair just yet...apparently I need a 2 ounce miracle insert for my old tired woman feet... :yes

If it's a black Mary Jane, I'll probably wear it. My current favorites (with my favorite hand-knit socks):

1119744056_1e6baf0116.jpg