Taking the D-man to his first show/concert at the Palladium Tomorrow night.

Should I be tracking some Dr. Dog for us to familiarize ourselves with or should we show up fashionalby late?

(In othe words, is Dr. Dog going to be something to tolerate or something to enjoy?)

Hellz yeah.

No seriously, they're a great little band and there's a bunch of us here on the board thats been following them for awhile now.

Cool...but will my 13 year old son like them?

They were amazing when I saw them back in May. Man, it would be a fantastic double bill to see Wilco and Dr. Dog. The only bill better would be if the 97's opened for Wilco.

Seriously. Go see them. They are the best opener Wilco has had in a very long time.

Taking the D-man to his first show/concert at the Palladium Tomorrow night.

Should I be tracking some Dr. Dog for us to familiarize ourselves with or should we show up fashionalby late?

(In othe words, is Dr. Dog going to be something to tolerate or something to enjoy?)

I haven't been as excited about listenting to a band's cd or seeing a band live since my brother bought me Being There 10 years ago. Dr. Dog is exciting, fresh, fun. HELL YES TO THE DOG. Those guys do it right. WORD

MOS DEF