John Mayer Continuum tab/sheet music

Guest tandylacker

Guest tandylacker

Does anyone know where I can find some guitar tabs/sheet music for the John Mayer album Continuum? I have been able to find the Room For Squares sheet music, but who wants to play that?

Any ideas on where to find this continuum? Some sort of torrent site that has sheet music?

Whoever gets me this sheet music book I will paypal them $5.

Guest tandylacker
lol john mayer suckz dood

Not that there is much reason to reply to this post, but the Continuum album is actually very good. :ermm

His other two CDs are alright although they have a few bad songs, but Continuum is pretty solid. Take out that Waiting On the World to Change and I would be obligated despite my not liking him to give it a solid A.

But anyway, I'm sure you listened to the CD before you commented....

:music

Not that there is much reason to reply to this post, but the Continuum album is actually very good. :ermm

His other two CDs are alright although they have a few bad songs, but Continuum is pretty solid. Take out that Waiting On the World to Change and I would be obligated despite my not liking him to give it a solid A.

I'm pretty sure he's a Mayer apologist (err fan) and I think he was just joking around.

personally, I'm not a fan of Mayer's solo work, but I do like the John Mayer Trio.

I'm probably the only person on this board that legitimately likes Mayer...

Continuum is an extremely solid disc, and I've grown to not really care that liking him makes everybody on the board point and laugh at me.

liking him makes everybody on the board point and laugh at me.

No, no, no. It's the My Chemical Romance that does that! :stunned

John Mayer has earned his blues chops and I think most people respect that.

I'm probably the only person on this board that legitimately likes Mayer...

Continuum is an extremely solid disc, and I've grown to not really care that liking him makes everybody on the board point and laugh at me.

I'm with you. I think he's pretty talented. I was definitely a late-comer to his music, but enjoy it. However, those faces he makes are silly.