Because it's pretty much the same thing

i heard the news on NPR this morning about Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace prize and a political pundit managed to say in his own words that Al's Oscar is equally as important as his latest achievement of the Nobel. really, an oscar the same as a nobel. ahhh, the media.

with that said, congratulations to Al Gore for winning/sharing the Nobel Peace prize today!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay!...another thing to feed al's ego.

thumbnailCA7OUVD4.jpg

i wish he would just go away.

I'll bet you're praying he doesn't throw his hat in the ring for Prez UW.

yay!...another thing to feed al's ego.

thumbnailCA7OUVD4.jpg

i wish he would just go away.

Yeah, who needs all this saving-the-world crap!!! :realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad

i wish folks would stop speculating about al running for prez. (i know you're not speculating and this isn't aimed at the posts made, i'm just ranting again) by folks i mean the media. why don't we understand when someone says no, no means, well ummm, NO. he is able to do so much more for the world out of office than he could have ever done in office.

i still say 3 cheers for Al!

i wish folks would stop speculating about al running for prez. (i know you're not speculating and this isn't aimed at the posts made, i'm just ranting again) by folks i mean the media. why don't we understand when someone says no, no means, well ummm, NO. he is able to do so much more for the world out of office than he could have ever done in office.

i still say 3 cheers for Al!

Yes, I agree with you. I hope whoever wins in '08 utilizes Al in some capacity.

hillary wouldn't allow it. she controls the universe you know. she has already commanded all good democrats to vote for her...and they will. she's will get what she wants...because she controls the universe. you cannot escape her icy grip.

Yes, I agree with you. I hope whoever wins in '08 utilizes Al in some capacity.

i'd let him be the secretary of valet parking. he could hold the keys to all the electric cars in hillary's fleet of government vehicles. or maybe he cut cut the white house lawn with an electric push mover every saturday. that would help him shed a few pounds of blubber which could be used to make organic soap that could be sold to fund more study on the ozone layer.

I'm tellin' ya, a hundred years from now, Al Gore will be the only person from our time who is not reviled.

i'd let him be the secretary of valet parking. he could hold the keys to all the electric cars in hillary's fleet of government vehicles. or maybe he cut cut the white house lawn with an electric push mover every saturday. that would help him shed a few pounds of blubber which could be used to make organic soap that could be sold to fund more study on the ozone layer.

that's plain mean. not to mention he can't both burn off the fat and use it for soap.

I can understand hate for Hill, Bill, and many others but I'm not sure why all the hate for Al.

I really wasn't a big fan of presidential candidate version Al Gore, but the environmentalist Al Gore is a much more practical, human, and reasonable person who I think has done a lot to advance general awareness and initiatives to do something about global warming. Say what you will, but I salute the guy for that.

If he ran for president again I'd smack him.