Because it's pretty much the same thing

Hey, I bet ya a nickel President Al Gore would not have attacked Iraq.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody but dubya would have anyway.

My point exactly.

Wow, you guys sure are having fun ridiculing someone who just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

here here.

why so hateful and nasty towards Al (and well Hillary) (uncle wilco). i'll never understand why people that show strong leadership get attacked so much. let's celebrate peace with this thread not make it political. peace should never be political.

I used to unreservedly less-than-three Hillary, but now I'm a little irked by her Iraq/Iran votes. Still, if she's on the Democratic line, I will vote for her.

Sex thing?

Even today, I would totally less-than-three her, though I like Kirsten Gillibrand more now.

here here.

why so hateful and nasty towards Al (and well Hillary) (uncle wilco). i'll never understand why people that show strong leadership get attacked so much. let's celebrate peace with this thread not make it political. peace should never be political.

:cheers

here here.

when a movement to draft al into the race is afoot due to his nobel notoriety, i can't keep my eyes from rolling out of my head. it's not meant to be hateful...just mildly irritating.

"lockbox"

when a movement to draft al into the race is afoot due to his nobel notoriety, i can't keep my eyes from rolling out of my head. it's not meant to be hateful...just mildly irritating.

"lockbox"

because you think he is better served elsewhere, or because you have other party affiliations?

because you think he is better served elsewhere, or because you have other party affiliations?

i'm a registered independent. i don't have a pony in this show. i'll end up flipping a coin to decide who's the better of the two survivors come election day. although, the last two elections were (to quote south park) between a "giant douche and a turd sandwich."

i'm not expecting anything more.

let al travel around and give his speeches. he's not harming anyone doing that.

i heard the news on NPR this morning about Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace prize and a political pundit managed to say in his own words that Al's Oscar is equally as important as his latest achievement of the Nobel. really, an oscar the same as a nobel. ahhh, the media.

with that said, congratulations to Al Gore for winning/sharing the Nobel Peace prize today!

I'd rather win an Oscar than a Nobel Prize.

Oscar winners: Bob Dylan, Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, etc., etc.

Nobel winners: Yasser Arafat, Henry Kissinger

'nuff said, for me anyway.

Nonetheless, congrats to Al. He doesn't have to choose, he's got both.

Wow, look professor! His DishingItOut button is working just fine, but the TakingIt button seems to be shot!

Wow, look professor! His DishingItOut button is working just fine, but the TakingIt button seems to be shot!

i don't find the use of the term "retards" funny. nor do i use that term when i'm "dishing it out."

but, that's just me.

i heard the news on NPR this morning about Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace prize and a political pundit managed to say in his own words that Al's Oscar is equally as important as his latest achievement of the Nobel. really, an oscar the same as a nobel. ahhh, the media.

with that said, congratulations to Al Gore for winning/sharing the Nobel Peace prize today!

Just remember one thing:

Henry Kissinger won a Nobel Peace Prize.

Nuff sed

i don't find the use of the term "retards" funny. nor do i use that term when i'm "dishing it out."

but, that's just me.

You have a point there, I admit.

But to blow so much shit at someone who is really trying to help us maintain the planet's ability to maintain us, and in such an annoying and childish manner, just kind of confounds me. And being a father of two kids who might want to have kids some day, I can't help but take it personally. Plus, why do you have to come in here and rain on Isadorah's nice little kudos thread?

I just don't get it.