For once, I think I agree with Hannity (though I question his sincerity). A Clinton nomination would mean one of two things: Four more years of Republican administration (the right is banking on it) or four more years of the Clintons and their BS. I mean, how can someone who uttered the words "vast right-wing conspiracy" be capable of governing effectively?

Am I wrong, or am I wrong?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once, I think I agree with Hannity (though I question his sincerity). A Clinton nomination would mean one of two things: Four more years of Republican administration (the right is banking on it) or four more years of the Clintons and their BS. I mean, how can someone who uttered the words "vast right-wing conspiracy" be capable of governing effectively?

Am I wrong, or am I wrong?

Like Obama is going to win?

Just Believe.

No. This isn't Tinker Bell.

Then go support more of the same BS.

Tais toi. There is too a difference between Democrats and Republicans. It was called Iraq, and now you can call it Iran.

How does one help stop Hillary?

That's the brilliance of the Hannity campaign. He's not really trying to stop her, he's trying to fire up her support and assure her nomination. Any other Democrat would win the general election in a landslide, even my own congressman, Dennis Kucinich (what is it about Ohio Democrats and outer space? Godspeed, Congressman K!).

Kucinich is the most brilliant American politician currently seeking the office of president. Fact! And his wife is an absolute stunner, to boot.

And how the shit was there not a right-wing conspiracy during the Clinton years? The GOP mobilized more efficiently than any army I've ever seen in their attempts to bring Bill down over a fucking blowjob. I've seldom seen insanity on such a grand scale.

Kucinich is the most brilliant American politician currently seeking the office of president. Fact! And his wife is an absolute stunner, to boot.

And how the shit was there not a right-wing conspiracy during the Clinton years? The GOP mobilized more efficiently than any army I've ever seen in their attempts to bring Bill down over a fucking blowjob. I've seldom seen insanity on such a grand scale.

That was politics, just like the Clintons would have played it. It's not like the right planted Bill's DNA on that dress, like the LA cops did with OJ. That's what happens when you make a mess. He got caught with his pecker hanging out, he flat DENIED it while wagging his finger at us, then he got busted by the stain. Did the republicans blow it way outta proportion? Yes. Did Clinton give them hand them that opening, first by diddling the intern, then wagging his finger? Absolutely. Alls he had to do was keep his pecker in his pants (he knew everybody was watching) and he'd be OK. But he could not resist.

I can't speak for the rest of you, but '93-'01 were some pretty damn good years for me and my family. Then the fucking roof caved in.

Kucinich is a modern-day Clean Gene McCarthy in my opinion. I'd love for him to have a chance, but I just don't see it.