Devices Enforce Silence Of Cellphones

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to use the vibrate function though.

I'm in this camp as well.

The pussification of American youth is real and it's disturbing. However, this has nothing to do with how annoying some people are in public. There will always be people who have little or no clue about social graces/etiquette. It's nothing new.

Some folks don't dig cigarette smoke drifting towards them in public. Even as a smoker, I'm well aware of this. I am, to the extreme, conscious of the negative aspect of smoking around other people outdoors. Others don't like hearing somebody else's loud one-way conversation on cell phones. These are pet peeves, really. Everyone's got them.

I'm sorry, did I say "assholes"? I meant "self-important assholes" thinking they need to get across six time zones in eight hours. Riding the train was good enough for my grandparents, and it's good enough for me (and everyone else, regardless of whether or not they agree) too. I'm gonna develop a device that jams airplanes.

I'm sorry, did I say "assholes"? I meant "self-important assholes" thinking they need to get across six time zones in eight hours. Riding the train was good enough for my grandparents, and it's good enough for me (and everyone else, regardless of whether or not they agree) too. I'm gonna develop a device that jams airplanes.

FourStars65x15.gif

I would like to take a boat to England sometime, like they did in the olden days.

Werd. Do I have to bring my own scuba equipment?

I understand U-Boats are equipped with cellular technology, so it's best to be prepared for any eventuality.

Sprechen zie Wi-fi?

Ich bin nicht in der Bedingung, zum zu bumsen!