Discuss: "We're the 49ers" is a better song than "Super Bowl Shuffle"

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howza 'bout that Phillip "Relatively Clean" Rivers? That dude was one cool cucumber today.

Chris Berman, feel free to use the nickname. :stunned

Sorry for the loss, MB.... :hmm

Aww, it's ok. They've already won one more Super Bowl than I ever expected. Plus the added bonus is that I don't have to wade through a sea of overkill and hype for the next 3 weeks. That shit last year almost did me in. :lol

Fox's new crappy, mushy digital feed sucks and is bad. Jesus.

Much rather see the Colts get beat this week rather than getting beat by the cocksuckers from New England.

Maybe we'll apply the Boston theory of championships next season and buy some players.

:wave

I'm sure the Colts' loss was just a ploy by the NFL and the Freemasons to ensure that the Pats have an easier time having the game handed to them next week by those same organizations.

Much rather see the Colts get beat this week rather than getting beat by the cocksuckers from New England.

Maybe we'll apply the Boston theory of championships next season and buy some players.

You knew it was only a matter of time before this got posted

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN GREEN BAY!

:dancing I hope you can conjure some more of that weather for next week! Should be an awesome game.

Oughtta be a good game.

As a Giants fan, this was the most satisfying win since Super Bowl XXV. Eli's third straight game with a QB rating over 100 and turning the tables on a team that thought it was the hottest shit in the NFC. To beat Terrell Owens is priceless. Will Jessica Simpson ever be allowed to set foot in the state of Texas again?

As a lifelong Cowboy hater I throughly enjoyed that game. A Pats-Packers Super Bowl would be amazing (I'm pulling for Farve at this point, since the Steelers have been bounced), though I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch of the Week 17 game Giants-Pats game.

--Mike

Oughtta be a good game.

As a Giants fan, this was the most satisfying win since Super Bowl XXV. Eli's third straight game with a QB rating over 100 and turning the tables on a team that thought it was the hottest shit in the NFC. To beat Terrell Owens is priceless. Will Jessica Simpson ever be allowed to set foot in the state of Texas again?

:dancing How long until T.O starts blasting Romo and whomever else in the media for loosing this game? How you like the Jints chances vs GB?

:dancing How long until T.O starts blasting Romo and whomever else in the media for loosing this game? How you like the Jints chances vs GB?

Doubt that will happen.

I think the Jints will end their season next week. It looks to be a fairy tale season for Favre.

Of course, the bum Tom Brady will be going to ANOTHER Super Bowl.

Fuckin', fuck you and shit. Loser.

EDIT: Fuck you you fuckin' fuck

How did the Patriots buy their team?

They made an unbelievably bright move by trading a 4th rounder for Moss, and then overpaid for Welker.

hmmmm....over paid? Not sure I agree with that. Welker was (is) an intregal part of the Pats attack. The guy had over 100 receptions and is a great weapon to use when they gotta throw short. He has come up with many big plays this year. Are you serious or goofin?

Dead serious. That might be the best trade the Dolphins have made in years.

He's a good slot reciever. But, to be honest, anyone could have gotten 100 catches in that system playing slot. The fact that he was good for them doesn't change that they gave up a 2nd and 7th rounder for him. That was a steal for the Phins.

Doubt that will happen.

He actually cried during the post-game press conference when someone asked him about that.

How did the Patriots buy their team?

I believe he was referring to baseball. Obviously, there's not much of a comparison there, with the salary cap in football and all, but hey, the dude's grasping.