Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Better than choosing The Eagles, IMO. :yes

I highly recommend this documentary, BTW. I know it's been discussed before, but I finally bought it at Best Buy (that's the only place it's available) when I was on vacation earlier this month, and it was great.

There's a link to a nice preview at the TPHB website: http://www.tompetty.com/

Better than choosing The Eagles, IMO. :yes

I highly recommend this documentary, BTW. I know it's been discussed before, but I finally bought it at Best Buy (that's the only place it's available) when I was on vacation earlier this month, and it was great.

There's a link to a nice preview at the TPHB website: http://www.tompetty.com/

You could have posted half of that post in this thread and the other half of your post in this thread.

Tom Petty playing the super bowl seems wrong to me. He has never come across as the "corporate" type and if I have to sit there and watch him play with all of the pomp and dancers and all of that I may need to be reallllly drunk so I don't get too disillusioned with him.

Edit* - Who the hell am I kidding I don't think I have ever watched a Super Bowl halftime show in my entire life. So rock on Tom.

I generally support you observations about the proliferation of posts on the same topic, however sometimes things get lost in the shuffle of a larger post (i.e. my replication of your post about Danny Federici's melanoma). Some things are deemed by posters to be important enough to be re-posted in an attempt to generate more discussion.

• 1 month later...

July 3 at Deer Creek - I guess I'll be there for that. I just wish a Blind Faith Reunion would head this way though.