Quick Golden Smog Question

Yes. Lost Love, Can't Keep From Talking, and Please Tell My Brother all come from that album.

There's also a song co-written with the lovely Rennie Sparks, that I can't remember the name of right now (and, in truth, is probably the poorest track on the album).

Good album. My favourite track is Gary Louris' sublime Jennifer Save Me (also one of my wife's favourite songs, and she usually has limited interest in the music I like)

There's also a song co-written with the lovely Rennie Sparks, that I can't remember the name of right now (and, in truth, is probably the poorest track on the album).

Tweedy sings on a Handsome Family CD on a couple songs too, but I need to go to the basement to see which one and don't have time at the moment.

LouieB

Yes. Lost Love, Can't Keep From Talking, and Please Tell My Brother all come from that album.

Good album. My favourite track is Gary Louris' sublime Jennifer Save Me (also one of my wife's favourite songs, and she usually has limited interest in the music I like)

"Please Tell My Brother" is a beauty! However, my favorite song on that album is Louris' "Until You Came Along." I'm not a Jayhawks fan, but that is one hell of a great ltune.

It's All The Same To Me, which is a terrific song (although maybe the album version suffers a little bit from the production).

Long Time Ago on the last album is one of the most underrated songs in the history of history

It was on Another Fine Day (2006). There's been another album since that.

AFD is their only record that really floors me. It's superb.

Ditto.

I played Weird Tales constantly when it came out.

Yep, same here.

The last GS was "Blood On The Slacks"

And I'm also a sucker for Dan Murphy's stuff--such as Ill Fated.