google maps street view

The street view is the coolest thing. I've been thinking about moving to Portland, Or., and the street view has been great in checking out addresses of prospective apartments, just to check out a little piece of the neighborhood.

• 3 months later...

I think i have the creepiest of street view stories. I looked up my old apartment from last summer only to see friends of mine chilling on the porch! Its 3745 N.Clark, Chicago, Il. look across the street from the metro, next to the hot dog joint, weird, no?

I think i have the creepiest of street view stories. I looked up my old apartment from last summer only to see friends of mine chilling on the porch! Its 3745 N.Clark, Chicago, Il. look across the street from the metro, next to the hot dog joint, weird, no?

Found them! that was fun.

Found them! that was fun.

It's like where waldo. There are whole sites now dedicated to finding weird stuff on there. I believe at one time there was a drug bust.

You guys should check out google earth if you haven't yet, or their one of the night sky, thats pretty incredible.

My grandfathers car is actually on there as well. What would be really odd though would be finding yourself!

If I had known they were coming around, I would have cleaned up my garage.

Other than that, this has the potential to be creepy and scary.