The Official Star Wars thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader would never play a Steinberger (aka late 80's Geddy Lee) bass.

Mybe an old Rickenbacher but not a Steinberger.

Vader would never play a Steinberger (aka late 80's Geddy Lee) bass.

Mybe an old Rickenbacher but not a Steinberger.

Yeah, those old Rickenbachers look like a freight train.. That's the bass he would play.

I've been playing the Lego Star Wars videogames with my kid a lot lately. I thought they'd be kinda lame, but they're actually a lot of fun.

My kid REALLY likes these things. To the point that he can't fall asleep at night because he wants to talk about how to beat the next level.

I've been playing the Lego Star Wars videogames with my kid a lot lately. I thought they'd be kinda lame, but they're actually a lot of fun.

My kid REALLY likes these things. To the point that he can't fall asleep at night because he wants to talk about how to beat the next level.

Yeah, my four year old went through a phase when he was obsessed with those games. They are very fun indeed.

here's a trailer for that new Clone Wars thing

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000639.html

I wish the character designs were better.

I don't want any part of this crap. The "earliest days of computer animation" look to it is the first time a Star Wars product has not been visually cutting-edge.

I don't want any part of this crap. The "earliest days of computer animation" look to it is the first time a Star Wars product has not been visually cutting-edge.

yeah, it really does look piss poor.

It definitely "looks" better than Eps 1-3.

I'm gonna have to go and disagree with you there, though you may be right as per The Phantom Menace. What really makes me angry is that I'm gonna have to go see the Indy movie with someone who has a "fixation" with the character and will defend it as great, even though we all know it's not gonna be that great.

• 1 month later...

2 Star Wars items:

1) Check this out! This guy has too much time on his hands. I discovered the site several years ago after NPR did a report on his "jet-powered beer cooler". There's a link to that on the same page.

2) Does anyone know of a place online to play the original Star Wars arcade video game?

2 Star Wars items:

1) Check this out!

That is incredible! It's the entire movie. He does have WAY too much time on his hands. He would fit in well at VC. :lol

And sorry, don't know where to find the original Star Wars game.

• 1 month later...

I've caught bits and pieces of it at work and it's pretty visually impressive. It's very much a stylized version of star wars, but it looks damn good on the big screen.

Seems like a kids movie for sure, though.