Best Winter Residency Banter.

WTF? It gives me this url for all the vids but I put it in another browser and it says it's invalid.

Everything is set to public as well. Hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=032E19DF04417229

That seems to work for me now but I dunno if it's just because i'm logged in. Let me know. I think I have a good amount. Maybe like 10 clips. All from Friday night.

I liked the "Box Full Of Lecords". :lol

I second the "Box Full of Lecords".

:thumbup

I'll loved this one because, although it was funny, it still had the quality of an anecdote one tells at a cocktail party ("hahaha, so, this one time, my wife Susie, hehe, she said, hahahaha") that leaves the storyteller roaring and everybody else flat.

For no particular reason I decided to try my crappy little digi cam's video feature at that point. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcT7zhaxEfg

I only made it to Tuesday night. And I thought a really great aspect (I don't want to say best b/c the whole night was a "best") was the fact that I was in this section in the center balcony that kept standing up and pissing off people behind us. I understand there is a whole concert etiquite thing, but screw that, it's a wilco show, when else am I going to stand up and sing b/c I'm so into the music???? :dance

You can see our section on some of the pictures posted by chaslor- http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=33738

We are the only people standing up top! it was awesome!

Thanks for the contribution Aman, but these "non-Residency" banter examples probably could have been posted here, here, or even here.

Maybe - but those threads are for the collection and archiving of audio tracks of banter. The above videos were posted because they were found while looking at the videos in question in this thread.

Maybe - but those threads are for the collection and archiving of audio tracks of banter. The above videos were posted because they were found while looking at the videos in question in this thread.

Hmm. Ok, I'll let it slide.

Hmm. Ok, I'll let it slide.

Now - the correct response, which is to say, the protocol you should have followed as is follows:

Analogman,

This thread concerns itself with the banter (video and otherwise) of the residency shows. What you posted was video banter of other Wilco and/or Jeff Tweedy solo shows, which fall outside the scope of this thread. You could have posted the videos in the Youtube thread, or, you could have started a new thread to post nifty Wilco and related youtube videos in. In the future, please try to adhere to the thread posting protocol as defined by the members of the Wilco fan section of the Via Chicago message board.

Thank You,

J.

Now - the correct response, which is to say, the protocol you should have followed as is follows:

Analogman,

This thread concerns itself with the banter (video and otherwise) of the residency shows. What you posted was video banter of other Wilco and/or Jeff Tweedy solo shows, which fall outside the scope of this thread. You could have posted the videos in the Youtube thread, or, you could have started a new thread to post nifty Wilco and related youtube videos in. In the future, please try to adhere to the thread posting protocol as defined by the members of the Wilco fan section of the Via Chicago message board.

Thank You,

J.

:lol Copied for future use.

I just downloaded night 5 and at the end of "When You Wake Up...", Jeff says, "Oh yeah...we're going to rock the shit out of these songs!" It sounded so odd, yet cool coming out of his mouth.