Best Winter Residency Banter.

I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the songs yet, but have heard some great banter from Jeff so far. My favorite so far was on the 19th just before "Summerteeth", Jeff says, "Everybody bask in the glow of a little Summerteeth!"

What banter do you guys like?

Covering DSOTM banter

Dark Side of The Moon? What?

anytime Jeff said "The Total Pros" with the hilarious accent.

That's not a funny accent. People down here in AZ tell me I sound like that.

my favorite was last night when he said that we'd do this all again next year on two occasions.

Did you have to drive through the ice storm today, too?

Can't ya'll all just move here?

:dancing

Someday, someday...... :pirate

I liked the "Box Full Of Lecords". :lol

Guest Speed Racer
I second the "Box Full of Lecords".

:thumbup

I'll loved this one because, although it was funny, it still had the quality of an anecdote one tells at a cocktail party ("hahaha, so, this one time, my wife Susie, hehe, she said, hahahaha") that leaves the storyteller roaring and everybody else flat.

I also like.

At the end of "How to..." on night 3, Jeff says, "...I'm always shitting in the punch bowl."

At the end show on night 5, Jeff said something like, "...I'm glad we got to promote our first two albums on the radio."

i loved when jeff said that being interviewed by kermit the frog at the grammys was the highlight of his life.

Does anyone have a video of this? I checked the youtube, but it was not there.

Favorite banter: The WXRT guys at the midpoint break.

i remember jeff asking the crowd if they saw it on tv (they said no). i dont think it ever actually aired.

I also like.

At the end of "How to..." on night 3, Jeff says, "...I'm always shitting in the punch bowl."

At the end show on night 5, Jeff said something like, "...I'm glad we got to promote our first two albums on the radio."

I vote for "always shitting in the punch bowl" seemed a sincere personal reflection.

I have a 15 second clip of Tweedy asking the crowd that I recorded with my cell phone but no video of Kermit interviewing Jeff exists. :(

Let me know how it looks as I don't get youtube at work but I sent the clip from my phone. Like I said. 15 seconds.

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Ha word, i'm a noob to uploading to youtube. Fixed. I have several other 15 sec. clips where would be the best place to post them. They aren't all that great and I have no idea about sound qaulity either since it's from my cell phone but if people want to taste, I will post them.

Ha word, i'm a noob to uploading to youtube. Fixed. I have several other 15 sec. clips where would be the best place to post them. They aren't all that great and I have no idea about sound qaulity either since it's from my cell phone but if people want to taste, I will post them.

Re-post it - as it is still showing the message I posted. Or maybe it is just me.