Wilco - If you read this, Charleston still loves you

Since this was intended to be a non-snarky thread, as opposed to the mostly-snarky other Charleston thread, I'm not merging it, for now. However, I am reserving the right to merge it at some point in the future, based entirely on my whim.

You should put away your merge tool and use your lock tool. Are you the queen of Barter Town, or what.

I waited for hours in the freezing cold for a GG Allin show, only to be smeared with his feces at the top of an 18 minute set.

Yeah, but it warmed ya up, didn't it?

every time i get one of those, i put it up on my fridge w/ little magnets shaped like David Foster Wallace making his 'O' face.

I long for one.

You should put away your merge tool and use your lock tool. Are you the queen of Barter Town, or what.

We also have the ability to move posts from one thread to another. I'm seriously considering moving all the pro- posts to one thread, and the anti-s to the other. Just to make it look like folks are all getting really pissed off at people who agree with them.

We also have the ability to move posts from one thread to another. I'm seriously considering moving all the pro- posts to one thread, and the anti-s to the other. Just to make it look like folks are all getting really pissed off at people who agree with them.

Far out.

I can't belive the negitivity surrounding this! Was it like this when Ole boy Nels got the Monkey Pox? I'm so glad that only the positive people were/are the ones standing in line hours on end for the shows. If I had run into this negitivity during the residency, it would have been a major downer!

But everybody was cool. It was great! Best Rock and Roll experience of my life, and it wasn't all due to the band.

We're all fans!

Relax!

Let's Celebrate! ( like cool and the gang)

Smoke or drink somthing fun!

WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN!

love you guys,

Baloo

;)

I can't belive the negitivity surrounding this! Was it like this when Ole boy Nels got the Monkey Pox? I'm so glad that only the positive people were/are the ones standing in line hours on end for the shows. If I had run into this negitivity during the residency, it would have been a major downer!

But everybody was cool. It was great! Best Rock and Roll experience of my life, and it wasn't all due to the band.

We're all fans!

Relax!

Let's Celebrate! ( like cool and the gang)

Smoke or drink somthing fun!

WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN!

love you guys,

Baloo

;)

Ok seriously dude, you need to lay off the ecstasy - it

Ok seriously dude, you need to lay off the ecstasy - it

I was searching for a thread to express this in and this one seems to be the only one vaguely appropriate. It is really starting to hit me now. My wife and I would have rolled into Charleston awhile ago. Shit. We would have had this lovely drive, I love driving, listening to shuffle or roadtrip playlists, conversatin' some and smiling alot. pulling into the cheap ass dive hotel, close to the PAC... Whew. It isn't easy typing. This was supposed to make up for her Residency birthday surprise when the scalpers took hold due to, I already posted about that bullshite method. ;) It's tough. If we'd have pulled up to the venue tonight and it wasn't happening because one of the kids took ill or Pat lacerated his hand from windmilling at soundcheck or somebody was incapacitated from having too much fun... well we'd have sounded like Senator Clay Davis, "Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit". But we would have just found some fun. But this? Well ya'll know what I think. Our tickets are the worst possible anyway (GTC row S) becasue I didn't even try early because I assumed Fri/Sat residency was a given. Ha ha. I just have to remember that there's a light, either way but I still can't stand it.

Soon I'll be doing my regular Friday on the front porch with wife, dogs, real beer, iPod shuffle and crosswords. I'll feel like a kingpin with a piece of pecan pie.

I was searching for a thread to express this in and this one seems to be the only one vaguely appropriate. It is really starting to hit me now. My wife and I would have rolled into Charleston awhile ago. Shit. We would have had this lovely drive, I love driving, listening to shuffle or roadtrip playlists, conversatin' some and smiling alot. pulling into the cheap ass dive hotel, close to the PAC... Whew. It isn't easy typing. This was supposed to make up for her Residency birthday surprise when the scalpers took hold due to, I already posted about that bullshite method. ;) It's tough. If we'd have pulled up to the venue tonight and it wasn't happening because one of the kids took ill or Pat lacerated his hand from windmilling at soundcheck or somebody was incapacitated from having too much fun... well we'd have sounded like Senator Clay Davis, "Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit". But we would have just found some fun. But this? Well ya'll know what I think. Our tickets are the worst possible anyway (GTC row S) becasue I didn't even try early because I assumed Fri/Sat residency was a given. Ha ha. I just have to remember that there's a light, either way but I still can't stand it.

Soon I'll be doing my regular Friday front porch, wife, dogs, real beer, iPod shuffle and crosswords. I'll feel like a kingpin with apiece of pecan pie.

I love you now.

At least we got to see John's sister play bass last night. That Blue Mountain show was pretty sweet.

And Dr. Dog is next week. Yay Charleston!

:frog

Seeing Dr. Dog in a smallish venue is a total treat. They are totally amazing in that environment. you will have a blast for certain, greg