Summer Shows Announced: or, not

(moderator edit by gogo: the below is Greg's fantasy summer schedule; I've adjusted the thread title/subtitle so no one gets too excited)

AUG-07 CHARLESTON, SC NORTH CHARLESTON PAC

Now that this all officially over withlet me go ahead and fill in a few blanks.

August 8th - Asheville, NC

August 10th - Raleigh, NC

August 11th - Charlottesville, VA

August 12th - (uh hum my 34th birthday) Richmond, VA

August 13th & 14th - yet another two-night stand at DC's 9:30 Club

It'll be just like the residency week, except better, becase it'll be my birthday week and it'll all be within a few hours of my house. Can't wait, Greg

It'll be just like the residency week, except better, becase it'll be my birthday week and it'll all be within a few hours of my house. Can't wait, Greg

Get your spare room ready....

One of my oldest and dearest friends lives in Sullivan Island SC. I've been yakking about Wilco to him for years, but he still hasn't seen 'em. August 6 is his birthday. He's gonna be stoked about the new date!

Don't Let This Thread Get Carried Away or Wishful Thinking?

Either way it's just my fantasy run amok, but if any of you wanna go ahead and book flights now, I'm sure it'll all come true anyway. Hey MS Y, funny all that time we spent together and yet we know so little of eachother. Hopefully we'll both be somewhere really cool about then, perhaps a Wilco Richmond show, or perhaps a four-hour MMJ epic, maybe even together. Cheers, greg

Greg -- you are sooooooooo grounded!

But my bad -- I should have checked first. But I had no reason to doubt you.

Sorry, I'll put on my cyber dunce cap now and stop being bad......................until the live broadcast starts anyway.

Can you send them up to the Pines after you're done with them? I'd love three summers in a row up there, and it will give me an excuse to go visit my best friend.

When's Lollapalooza? I remember somebody mentioning that John said they might play that. It wouldn't surprise me if they did another short run of shows either right before or right after that, even though they may not tour extensively.

They haven't been to Tampa since February 2005 or down in F L A since March of 2006. Way over due. Thank you in advance! I am ready.

(moderator edit by gogo: the below is Greg's fantasy summer schedule; I've adjusted the thread title/subtitle so no one gets too excited)

It'll be just like the residency week, except better, because it'll be my birthday week and it'll all be within a few hours of my house. Can't wait, Greg

Well, they DID say they were going to make it up to us for the whole... eeh hmm.. charleston debacle.. So these kind of dates could actually be possible..

You should add the Peace Center in Greenville, SC. That's a Wilco size venue.

It's my birthday too! I knew it was yours, Ms Y, but I don't think I knew it was Greg's!

hey there it's been awhile. how's that great basement you'll have going?

Buffalo (Shea's) on July 31st. (my bday)

I'd rather see them at Massey Hall in Toronto but not at the insane ticket prices they charge up here.