• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict an Obama win tomorrow by a margin > 3% - I think the young/new registered voters will make the difference, among other things like bad poling data.

I loved the Daily Show last night -- not only was Obama on it, but when Stewart asked him if he could imagine a scene where, after beating McCain in the GE, he was standing on the Capitol steps being sworn in, Hillary would be there still campaigning.

I was all like this --> :rotfl

That said, I predict Hillary will win tonight by 5-7% but the delegate count will be closer -- with possibly Obama walking away the winner overall. The popular vote differential will not change appreciably. I am hoping that Hillary will come to her senses and suspend campaigning by Friday, but I doubt it. Maybe after NC and IN we can have an end to it.

20% reporting 53% Hillary 47% Obama - We have a winner!

Well I guess Obama should just quit. He can't compete with the Catholic racists in PA. and forget about him having a chance with the Nazis in IN. I'm voting for McCain, because clearly it's just hasn't got bad enough for people to want change. With McCain as president this country will surely get driven into the ground. More dead kids in Iraq, corporations will continue to rape us with no lube, the start of the class wars, more of the police state, global warming, anti-intellectualism, more stupid children, women will finally be told by men what they can and can't do with their body's - What did I forget?

With McCain as president this country will surely get driven into the ground. More dead kids in Iraq, corporations will continue to rape us with no lube, the start of the class wars, more of the police state, global warming, anti-intellectualism, more stupid children, women will finally be told by men what they can and can't do with their body's - What did I forget?

The kitchen sink.

Even if Obama is elected God, I think we're still going to be vexed with stupid children.

Even if Obama is elected God, I think we're still going to be vexed with stupid children.

Not if he legalizes 40th trimester abortions.

Heh.

20% reporting 53% Hillary 47% Obama - We have a winner!

Well I guess Obama should just quit. He can't compete with the Catholic racists in PA. and forget about him having a chance with the Nazis in IN. I'm voting for McCain, because clearly it's just hasn't got bad enough for people to want change. With McCain as president this country will surely get driven into the ground. More dead kids in Iraq, corporations will continue to rape us with no lube, the start of the class wars, more of the police state, global warming, anti-intellectualism, more stupid children, women will finally be told by men what they can and can't do with their body's - What did I forget?

Man, this post has some things in it, boy does it. I'm not going to respond to those things because they are just way all over the place, but man, stereotyping is fun!

Man, this post has some things in it, boy does it. I'm not going to respond to those things because they are just way all over the place, but man, stereotyping is fun!

Just for the record Kendrick I'm IN Indiana - but I am not, nor have I ever been, associated with the Nazi Party (please don't ask about the Communist Party). :innocent

I personally am beginning to HATE Hillary :realmad

Just remember this Edie - just since Ohio Barack has weathered Jeremiah Wright, the "bitter" comment, and Bill Ayers - and in that time chiseled HRC's lead in PA from 20% to around 6-8%. If you ask me, that bodes well. :thumbup

I personally am beginning to HATE Hillary :realmad

We don't Ordain Presidents or acclaim nominees...they have to earn it.

It is making for great political theater.

It's called the Death Penalty.

I wonder what kind of dark schemes Hillary is fomenting to wrest the nomination from Barack at the convention ...

I wonder what kind of dark schemes Hillary is fomenting to wrest the nomination from Barack at the convention ...

I'm beginning to think she's become delusional - the only way for her to win is to possibly sabotage the party. So much for unity.

Now that PA is over it will be real interesting to see what happens here. All of the ads that have been airing here have been very civil. So far. I get a weird feeling that it will be another bloodbath. :ohwell

I don't think Hillary will stop until she is stopped. She will use every weapon at her disposal to get the nomination. She seems blind to the fact that if she does get the nomination, it will be a Pyhrric victory and guarantee a McCain presidency.