Seating @ the Pageant

It's going to be insane, and it's going to be a blast! :dancing I've got my sitter arrangements made and I'm rarin' to go. Just need some tickets.

No freaking out tomorrow regarding the presale. It's just a few hundred tickets and not nearly the capacity of the venue. Yep, it's going to sell out and it'll happen fast. But there's room.

Exactly. :thumbup Missing presale doesn't mean missing tickets, and it's always good to be reminded that it's only 10% or so of the venue.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be mid-road trip Friday when the general sale starts, so if I don't get tickets tomorrow, I'll be breaking out my saddest and most pathetic face in the hopes that someone here will be nice enough to pick up an extra for me :D

There is another presale on thursday if that helps?

There is another presale on thursday if that helps?

Who's doing the Thursday presale?

I've got tickets for Thursday and Friday! :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing

I've never gotten through on the presales, nevermind getting through for two at the same time! I'm a little stunned.

I've got tickets for Thursday and Friday! :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing

I've never gotten through on the presales, nevermind getting through for two at the same time! I'm a little stunned.

Ditto for me. I even forgot my password and had to have it emailed to me, so I figured I was doomed. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to pay for the rest of the trip :shifty

Ditto for me. I even forgot my password and had to have it emailed to me, so I figured I was doomed. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to pay for the rest of the trip :shifty

Yay! I was hoping you'd get in today and wouldn't have to worry about it during your road trip.

In for both!

Are you actually going to introduce yourself to me in line this time? :shifty

Are you actually going to introduce yourself to me in line this time? :shifty

no :shifty

I guess with these we get in first I take it. These were fan club, right?

was there any option but Will Call on these tickets? I don't really care I was just trying to snag them fast but when I hit the drop down box it wouldn't give me anything but Will call as an option. Just curious

was there any option but Will Call on these tickets? I don't really care I was just trying to snag them fast but when I hit the drop down box it wouldn't give me anything but Will call as an option. Just curious

I only got the Will Call option as well! I tried the drop down but nothing else showed up for me either!

Yeah, that's what I got, but I hope Presale has it's own line.

me too b/c the pageant says the Will call tickets are availible only 1 hour before the show and not before. I don't want to be fighting all you chumps in line for my tickets :P

Ha! I know what you look like now so prepare to be accosted.

I'm not shy. Everyone post pictures and I'll find you. :thumbup

I think they should let us in first just because we're tenacious enough to endure presale hell. That deserves a special prize.

It can be quite a mess outside of that place come show time. We aren't to bright around these parts!

:rotfl I actually punched someone in the face at the Pageant once. I was pregnant at the time, so I like to blame the hormones. That'll learn 'em to use the pregnant lady's shoulders as a springboard during a White Stripes show.

Ha! I know what you look like now so prepare to be accosted.

I don't know, I haven't shaved or showered in a few months! :monkey