Seating @ the Pageant

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its the one with a large are for standing room and then separate seating areas around the standing room. that would be cool

I just want in. Don't care. It looks like a cool place. Gonna be hard to have a bad seat in a venue like that.

Under 21 to the right and floor. No drinking on floor. Side risers and back risers with tables and stools. Standing room around bar and in back of the two risers. Upstairs balcony over 21, 4 to 6 rows left right and center. Standing room on all sides of balcony. Music Today is saying 30 bones for a ticket which leads me to thinking that it is a free for all. goog luck, merge threads.

and i wasnt getting any legitimate responses :thumbup

Wilco website

Last time around, there was multiple threads about the various shows - which I think just leads to confusion. All the info is right there on the Wilco website. And Ms. gogo even pinned a thread about ticket information up at the top of this section.

Plus there is always Google.com.

Under 21 to the right and floor. No drinking on floor. Side risers and back risers with tables and stools. Standing room around bar and in back of the two risers. Upstairs balcony over 21, 4 to 6 rows left right and center. Standing room on all sides of balcony. Music Today is saying 30 bones for a ticket which leads me to thinking that it is a free for all. goog luck, merge threads.

so the only place they id you is upstairs?

so the only place they id you is upstairs?

No, they id you when you come in from the entrance. Minors are only allowed on floor and to the right side of the second riser.

And they id you when you come in if you enter thru the Halo Bar I think.

They let in Halo Bar 15 minutes before other lines, 21 and up.

And then another line for presale Fan Club.

When i saw Of Montreal back in October at the Pageant it was GA on the floor with a roped off area for those over 21 by the sound board with tables and chairs. The rest of the floor was SRO. The balcony was GA but they never opened it because the space was not needed.

There is a small bar adjacent to the venue called the Halo and if you arrive there early enough those in the bar at the time the Pageant doors open get in before everyone else.

It is was one of the best small venues i have ever been to. From the sight lines and quality sound to the fan friendly staff. And it's located in one of the most unique areas of St.Louis i have been to. Also public transportation stops are very close by. Maybe three blocks away.

Considering it's JTs old stomping grounds and the first time they've been to STL in a long time, I'd plan on pre-sale selling out in minutes, if that. Music Today only has about 10% of the tickets for presale, which is about 200 for this show. 100 pairs, or 50 sets of 4 tickets? Those will be gone in a snap.

It is going to be a little bit out of control. We,ll be fine. Wilco on a Friday night in STL...............oh jeez.

It's going to be insane, and it's going to be a blast! :dancing I've got my sitter arrangements made and I'm rarin' to go. Just need some tickets.

No freaking out tomorrow regarding the presale. It's just a few hundred tickets and not nearly the capacity of the venue. Yep, it's going to sell out and it'll happen fast. But there's room.