Seating @ the Pageant

I don't know, I haven't shaved or showered in a few months! :monkey

That'll make you blend in around here.

I promise I won't punch you in the face. I just do that at White Stripes shows. And almost once at Chuck Berry. And very-nearly at Interpol because the idiot in front of me was wearing a light-up plastic tiara and that's just asking for a beat-down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll make you blend in around here.

Yeah, no shit. Amy and I are going on Thursday and only me on Friday. The tickets are in her name, do you think I can get my friday ticket at will call on thursday?

We'll meet up for sure, I wan't a table on first riser in front of sbd. Best sound in the house.

I only had the will call option, too. I'm glad for this, because it will really cut down on the likelihood of tickets being scalped.

This is the first time I've ever planned this big of a trip for a show. I haven't flown in a few years, either, so this is shaping up to be quite an adventure! I'm definitely going to show up early in the day to line up. It will be fun meeting some VCers! :thumbup

Yeah, no shit. Amy and I are going on Thursday and only me on Friday. The tickets are in her name, do you think I can get my friday ticket at will call on thursday?

I'd call the Pageant and start begging now, if I were you. I've never done will call at the Pageant before; only Mississippi Nights. They pretty much let anyone walk in.

We'll meet up for sure, I want a table on first riser in front of sbd. Best sound in the house.

That's my usual spot. Great sound, great view, and a lot more comfortable than hauling my old ass into the pit.

This is the first time I've ever planned this big of a trip for a show. I haven't flown in a few years, either, so this is shaping up to be quite an adventure! I'm definitely going to show up early in the day to line up. It will be fun meeting some VCers! :thumbup

Give me a yell if you need any help navigating the city.

I tried to get my friend Kristina (Lady Lemon from Interference) to come down for the shows, but her schedule's booked. :(

They pretty much let anyone walk in.

Yeah Mississippi Nights let me go to shows for free for like 8 years. They knew they would get my money at the bar. Wow, how things have changed. :ohwell

On with the hounding!

In case you were all wondering, I am not going to these shows afterall :(

Just too much going on to add this to the general confusion....

:ohwell That's a bummer, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Blessings and vibes being sent to the western part of the Blow Me State! I need my girls here for christ's sake.

In case you were all wondering, I am not going to these shows afterall :(

Just too much going on to add this to the general confusion....

Aw, bummer. :(

:ohwell That's a bummer, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Blessings and vibes being sent to the western part of the Blow Me State! I need my girls here for christ's sake.

You know I'd like nothing more than to be standing in front of you while you sing harmony in my ear. Thanks, darlin'. :cheekkiss