You know you're obsessed with all things Wilco if...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you check their tour dates EVERY DAMN DAY when you wake up... and curse the fact that you live in miami, florida EVERY DAMN DAY.

Ha...I am that person....I drove to Jacksonville last summer to see them.......eventually they will make it down here......hopefully.

Did you see I got burned by that fine that post good sir? I didn't remember that it was in the inane comment thread and cited it in something else. Anyway good choices all around.

--Mike

Yeah, I saw that. Please trust me that if Wilco ever is the mainstage act at the local hot air balloon festival or at a LPGA event or if Jeff Tweedy ever does this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1tLzUlK4EI then I will put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger because that isn't a world I want to know or want to live in.

[

But hey -- hot girl on girl action while listening to Wilco would be fun!! :chickawow

If we could work Jeff T into that equation, I would totally be in. (But, he's not the kind of guy who'd cheat on his wife -- it'd break my heart if he was -- even if it was with me. But I do not go for married guys -- I could probably get some if I considered that route. Poor, pitiful me :no )

But hey -- hot girl on girl action while listening to Wilco would be fun!! :chickawow

Enought booze and work Jeff T into that equation, I could switch. But, he'd never cheat on his wife -- it would break my heart if he was that kind of guy did, even if it was with me. I also don't go for married guys, probably could get some it I went that route, though. Poor, pitiful me :(

Ha...I am that person....I drove to Jacksonville last summer to see them.......eventually they will make it down here......hopefully.

yeah i was at that show. easily the best night of my life. my first and only wilco show ever (partly because i live in miami and partly because i was 5 or 6 yrs old when AM came out). but my best friend and i have been planning a cross country road trip for when we graduate from college in a couple of years... and we just had the brilliant idea to possibly shadow wilco (whom i brainwashed her into loving) on it. *mr. burns voice* EEEEXCELLENT.

are you spying on me?

I spy on so many people these days, it is entirely possible.

You do not do anything for a whole day just to listen to the new record enough to know all the words, even though you won't see them live for another month and a half.

...talk about Wilco/Tweedy so much to people who don't even know who they/he are that people think we're best buds...hahaHA

Oh AND people who do know Wilco think you're such best buds w/ Jeff that they say "Hey, can't you Jeff to play during the week around here i/o the weekend."

:lol

-When friends assume you have the new Wilco album long before it's release date.

-I've got a little Wilco collage above my computer. Two set lists, a pick, 9 ticket stubs (1 signed by Jeff), one concert poster signed by Jeff, and the Being There vinyl.

-When I first met a lot of people at my school they remembered me by "Wilco Wayne".

• 4 weeks later...

...one of your student's parents approaches you at a graduation event to offer her condolences on the death of Jay Bennett.

...you have constructed your curriculum around watching Man in the Sand. What better way to learn about Woody and push my Wilco agenda?

...your proudest accomplishment for the school year is successfully converting some 8th graders to Wilcodom.

You feel their music so deeply in your body that you feel compelled to get a tattoo of just that of your favorite song of their's artistically written into your DNA (true story)

tat_001.jpg

that is a sick, sick tattoo. what song is it?

reason X: you've corrected the wilco wikipedia entry from the top of your head on sight

• 6 months later...