The last time I saw Radiohead, in 2006, FPT was the one big song I was really hoping for, having been lucky enough to see just about all of my other favorites performed on different occasions. It was kind of an off night for the band, sound wasn't great and they seemed to not be hearing themselves (Thom sang "No Surprises" in a completely different key than what the band was playing)... then FPT started and it was MAGIC. Brilliantly played, and the moment I heard everyone talking about after the show.

IMHO Radiohead is the best band in the world today on record, and Wilco is the best live act hands down (I saw Wilco play the very same venue a year later and where RH had faltered they kicked MAJOR ass). But when the 'head is on, they are ON, and FPT is one of those songs where things just click live in a way I can't quite put into words.

By the way, the proper LP rankings:

1. OK Computer

2. The Bends

3. Kid A

4. In Rainbows

5. Hail to the Thief

6. Amnesiac

7. Pablo Honey

• 3 years later...

By the way, the proper LP rankings:

1. OK Computer

2. The Bends

3. Kid A

4. In Rainbows

5. Hail to the Thief

6. Amnesiac

7. Pablo Honey

I tend to agree with your ranking (although I would probably switch The Bends and OK Computer)

Mine are

1) Bends

2) Ok

3) Hail

4 ) Kid A

5) Pablo

6) In Rainbows

7) Limbs

8) Amnesiac

I have been fortunate enough to see Radiohead 10 times. I hear most of what I wanted to by them in concerts..only heard three off of Pablo though which is a bummer because I would still like to hear BLOW OUT live!

King of Limbs is growing on me....I like it!

I assume you've all heard the version of Fake Plastic Trees that Jeff did at 7 Worlds Collide, or at some of the solo shows that followed. Any thoughts?

I checked out a couple on YouTube. One was good but Jeff's voice somehow wasn't quite fitting the song, for reasons I can't pinpoint. Still, I still thought it was cool that he covered this song. I don't know much of the Radiohead canon but I do love this song.

The other Jeff rendition was from the show you mentioned above and it was a smooth, beautiful performance.

I think Radiohead is the only contemporary band thats musically as good as wilco.

I used to feel the same way, before I started getting into Arcade Fire. AF don't have the same level of individual talents, but, for me they have the same level of creativity and integration, and less of a studio/produced sound than either RH or Wilco.