I've heard a few songs, which I bought from itunes....and loved them. Went to every freakin' music story around the area and can't find it anywhere. So I ordered it from Amazon earlier today. Can't wait to hear the whole record. From what I've heard, it's fucking awesome.

More later.....

-seth

check out their 2 earlier releases too, i recommend 'Beware of the Maniacs'. they're under the name Dodo Bird and not The Dodos however

Solace, what is their other record besides "Beward of the Maniacs" and "Visiter?" I thought those were the only 2...

I've only listened to it once, but I liked what I heard. Especially "Jody."

Completely agree with you on Destroyer, too. Great, great album.

amen. might be the most important/substantial thing bejar has done. him and the band have created this totally unique and really impressive aesthetic. i'm crazy about it. the title of the album couldn't describe the music more perfectly.

I finally got the record in my hands and record player.....why isn't this record fucking huge? It's the best record I've heard this year so far.....my god......much love for the DoDo's! I would love to see them live.

-seth