New recording?

In those Mikel Jorgensen inteviews recently posted and that Glen interview it was said that the bad was going to do allot of recordings this summer.

also I've heard Jeff say he has new material on his labtop and he thinks its the besst stuff wilco has done yet.

Somebody should warn him/her that it probably isn't worth the money.

ok, i agree it's not worth much monetarily. maybe a buck off of amazon or itunes but that'd be about it and i'm not even sure you can buy it at those sites.

well, i checked and you can't buy the song individually at itunes or amazon. pretty idiotic. so yeh, i say go swipe it somewhere. it's not worth buying the whole album for that song. yet another really stupid music industry move.

ok, i agree it's not worth much monetarily. maybe a buck off of amazon or itunes but that'd be about it and i'm not even sure you can buy it at those sites.

well, i checked and you can't buy the song individually at itunes or amazon. pretty idiotic. so yeh, i say go swipe it somewhere. it's not worth buying the whole album for that song. yet another really stupid music industry move.

cool, i was assuming it wasn't available on itunes, so thats why i asked.

As an artist, you will always feel that your best stuff is your newest because that is what you are going through at that time. The older stuff loses its luster to the originator, whereas for us maybe weve just gotten the older stuff recently, or we are at the same stage in our life as the artist was when he or she wrote that stuff. It is still relevant to the fan, whereas the artist has moved on. Looking back on their career, I have felt that the newest wilco record has always been the best, until they released the next one. Looking at them in order, sbs has a place. They were proving that they can still just play some regular songs about stuff. I like sbs alot, but they will move on, like they have for every record. I got what that record was all about. As long as tweedy reflects what is in his heart, we will have great wilco records. If he pulls an 80's neil young thing, then we wont, but I dont see him doing that. It is almost impossible to make (great) music by forcing it to fit within some parameter.