Live Webcast From St. Louis!

Ah....now I understand the comments thanking Ken for his efforts....I thought those were in recognition of his usual job-well-done on a live broadcast. Again, must read entire thread. :rolleyes :lol

Hi Ken! :wave Thank you for your efforts and for the roadcase! You rock. :worship Thank you Wilco. :worship

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this is a complaint. I did notice there are more songs played than listed in the quicktime .mov file and some are mislabeled, but nothing major.

I am unhappy that I missed this, but as my dad is freshly home from the hospital, I had other things on my mind.

He's fine, thanks, but gave us all a good scare with internal bleeding! A medication problem, apparently.

I think another live broadcast would be a great way to celebrate my papa's recovery, right Wilco? :thumbup :party :yes

Glad to hear he's doing all right, Donna. Hope all is well. I've got night two cued up now, Muzzle of Bees sounds wonderful.

--Mike

Forgive my ignorance, but do these Webcasts ever get captured and made available via torrent? If so, have these shows gotten such treatment yet?

Most BT sites won't allow them -

In general, lossily compressed audio material is not permitted on DIME. There is a limited set of relaxations of that policy, as listed below.

Regardless of any provision on this page, the torrent must not be in violation of DIME's general policies for permitted torrents, of DIME's list of prohibited bands and artists, nor of DIME's list of prohibited venues and events.

Furthermore, the material must not have been available to collectors at a higher bit rate, and it must not be expected to become available to collectors at a higher bit rate. (Captures by two tapers