Who knew Mike was so funny?

I stumbled upon this a few weeks ago and wrestled with whether or not to share with the rest of the class. But, after conferring with my favorite admin, we decided it is out there for all to see, but please tread there carefully.

Having said all that, this bit (and the two follow-up pieces) are just about the funniest damn things I've ever seen in my life!

Enjoy!

...and pray for Reynold.

Mike kept making blaster noises with Venus's retractable Sharpie on Saturday.

I'd never heard him talk before last weekend. When he was coming up the line, all I could think of was that thread here from awhile ago where someone talked about expecting him to sound like Beaker from the Muppets :lol

Guest Jules
I had forgotten that.

I may have to frame that sharpie...and put quotes around it from all the quotes the guys said while using it. lol

FYI, that would be weird.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Reynold and I would, every chance we could. The late nights of drinking beer and smoking joints on the airboat... Listening to the alligators while the moon would shine so bright that you wouldn't need your headlamps or flashlights. Reynold and I would be overtaken with the grandeur of our situation that we'd converse for hours until the birds started chirping at the first blue light of dawn...

Please hurry...

I remain,

Mike Jorgensen

It's like a Griffin and Sabine resurrection!

"Mikael and Reynold: An Extraordinary Companionship"