So, who on the board do you feel that you have the most in common with?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lizish and I see and hear a lot of the same Canadian bands.

Yes and might I say sir that you have excellent, excellent taste.

Matt - sorry about the Black Crows. sorry about the DBTs. sorry about Lucero. By all rights I should like them, but do not.

on the other hand, I don't think you get into Reigning Sound, or the Deadly Snakes/Andre Ethier very much, so this all sorta works out.

my love affair with dbt has greatly diminished since isbell left. lucero not so much, still love them

brighter than creations dark, i must say, is as good as anything they did with jason and i love jason long time.

Wendy and I seem to be into a lot of the same stuff. I usually checkout anything LouieB, solace, PopTodd, Muller, Kidsmoke or Welsh Rich post about. And Mark Rumsfield, tongue-tied lightening, and St. G (RIP) also come to mind.

--Mike

Plus we both like the Wonderstuff!

Damn. I haven't listened to them in a long time.

I love that band.

Just noticed that PigSooie is also one of my musical neighbors on Last.fm... :cheers

I don't accumulate a whole lot of stats there anymore since my employer's web filter blocked the site. When I listen to music at home, it's not usually on the computer.

I scrobble like a mofo now because I listen through the entertainment center (via wireless feed from the computer) in addition to listening with the headphones when I'm actively cruising the internets. I signed up for last.fm last year but didn't really start using it until last week.

I started using it ages ago...because it was easier to go there and listen to music friends talked about then going to every artists website and hoping for some tracks to listen to :) But I've been going nutty this week adding stuff I've heard other places.