Jenny Lewis - New album & Tour

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who has the physical LP or CD copies?

i like the clips i've heard. i wanted to order through Newbury for the autograph, but they haven't responded to my e-mail inquiries for several business days.

the LP says a "bonus cd" - which may just be the album

i'm also seeing scans of 4 photos - different for everyone. i'm guessing these come in the cd package?

can anyone confirm for me please cause i really want to buy the record, i'm just not going to buy both versions.

who has the physical LP or CD copies?

i like the clips i've heard. i wanted to order through Newbury for the autograph, but they haven't responded to my e-mail inquiries for several business days.

the LP says a "bonus cd" - which may just be the album

i'm also seeing scans of 4 photos - different for everyone. i'm guessing these come in the cd package?

can anyone confirm for me please cause i really want to buy the record, i'm just not going to buy both versions.

I have the CD. I was told the LP wasn't available yet.

There are 4 photo cards that come in the package.

Que?

it didn't seem like anyone had actually purchased the album in any physical form.

thanks for answering my question above.

those photos reminded me of Pearl Jam's No Code packaging that came with a set of photos. it never occurred to me to think they may have had different combinations in every set. i'll have to look into that.

Does anyone else think this album is really really bad?

Really? I think it's excellent.

I almost bought this record on the strenght of the title track. But now I am not so sure...

I own zero JL or Rilo records. Where should I start?? Any recommendations?

What aren't you sure about? Go with your 1st instinct.

Last night's show in Atlanta was the 7th time I've seen Jenny/Rilo Kiley and she just keeps getting better.

'fangirl'

I'm beginning to like Acid Tongue more than Rabbit Fur Coat, but maybe I shouldn't even try to compare the two. RFC just makes me sad when I listen to it these days. Plus, my 3 year old niece bops around in her car seat during Jack Killed Mom (although she calls it the Jack and Mom song) and that's usually a good indicator for me. Oh and also, Acid Tongue has Elvis Costello and Zooey D!

As for the RK albums, anything but the last one. Boy was that one bad. I do tend to gravitate more toward Execution, though.