• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been warned not to listen to this in my car, I have not yet heard it.

LouieB

I was just rocking 'Creature Fear' on my way home from work tonight. when I'm in a bad mood, singing along to 'Skinny Love' seems to help. I get awkward stares from passer-bys.

get out... *shoves you*

:o

how insane that his parents were ecstatic when he just MADE the issue back in like Jan or Feb (the one w/ the MJ white glove on the cover), wow... kinda blowing my mind more and more (and i'm sure his too).

good for Justin though! crazy that in under a year he went from playing 3rd on a bill at the Uptown Bar last October to around 80-100 people, to selling out First Ave this Friday.

I totally missed that article back in that MJ glove issue, will have to dig thru my old mags and check it out. the current issue of Paste features a 1 page article and a full page pic. also, 'Flume' is included on the sampler CD.

I still can't stop listening to this album. I keep thinking I'll get sick of it but everytime I listen to it I latch on to something different. Right now I keep listening to For Emma and re:stacks over and over again. The line "everything that happens is from now on" is one of those universal truths that just hits so hard when he sings it.

also I saw him earlier this week in milwaukee and it was such a great show. It was packed and he seemed really excited about it. I think creature fear was the highlight, they really rocked it

guess who's on the September cover of Paste?

issue46.jpg

SO crazy... and awesome :rock

as for Blood Bank, didn't get a definitive answer whether or not it'll be saved for a new full length or a possible EP in between, sounded like it's still up in the air