Wilco pics.....

One of the captions refers to Jeff as Jeff Tweety.

50th Annual Grammy Awards - Backstage And Audience

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 10: ***PREMIUM PRICING*** Musician Jeff Tweety from the group Wilco in the audience during the 50th annual Grammy awards held at the Staples Center on February 10, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frank Micelotta/Getty Images)

Wow, does that Bon Iver dude wear sweatpants onstage? I gotta hand it to him, that's awesome that he just wants to get comfortable and play some tunes. I'd like to see Wilco come out in pajamas sometime, that would be cool.

Wow, does that Bon Iver dude wear sweatpants onstage? I gotta hand it to him, that's awesome that he just wants to get comfortable and play some tunes. I'd like to see Wilco come out in pajamas sometime, that would be cool.

they've done it in the past.

Dunno about comfort but when I hear him sing, I think his shorts are too tight.

Those aren't sweat pants (they're straight-up twill), but that's not to say he wouldn't do it.

Guest Speed Racer

Glenn looks like a Jonas Brother in that Grammys photo with Mike on page 1...

I've never seen a bad photo of John when he's playing. He just looks so damned happy.