Best Places to Live

i guess its not worth living outside of the US!

I will update the topic to read cities in America for this particular article. :thumbup Would be interesting to see the best places to live overseas too.

I understand the Naperville thing, but jesus that town is conjested.

They've been on the list for a few years now, I think. What I don't understand is Aurora and Orland Park. They must have changed a lot since I was last there.

I want to move to IL someday and Naperville sounds just fine to me :thumbup

I've been through it but never really stopped...yet.

I have lived in town number 100! Yippie! Wayne though is not really that great so it miffs me why it is on here! Anyhoo go NJ! This little state is mopping the floor vs the rest of the country :rock Sorry it is very rarley NJ gets the country spot light! :hmm

They've been on the list for a few years now, I think. What I don't understand is Aurora and Orland Park. They must have changed a lot since I was last there.

I have generally heard that Naperville is included due to it's size - over 100k people. However, I see this list seems to contain cities that are over 50k people.

Naperville is ok but Bolingbrook and Aurora are a bit questionable.

For my tastes, I like a nice quaint downtown area with great schools, parks and train access.

This list is BS, as far as the Michigan listings are concerned. All of the places listed in Michigan are in Metropolitan Detroit / SE Michigan. I'd rather live in SW Michigan or the TC area than 5 of the 6 places listed. The exception being A2 of course.

according to that list, the states with the best places to live are Texas (13), Minnesota (9) and New Jersey (9).

insert joke here.

BTW NJ has 10 of the top 100 towns! So 10% of the nations best town are in NJ! If this is the armpit of the nation what about the 48 other states that have less places on the list? :stunned

I live in Cary... I hate it. So many people who live there are self absorbed, always in a hurry and always focusing on their jobs (even when they're spending time with their family).

Not everyone fits the mold obviously, but for the most part... I hate Cary.