didn't see this thread or I would have posted here rather than in umm. the daughter of one of my two bosses, who was I think 16, took her life over the weekend. vibes to the whole family. this is just tragic.

Thanks everyone, he made it through the night, which was a surprise to everyone.

But if you can afford a little more, he really needs it now.

I sure appreciate it.

T

Thanks everyone, he made it through the night, which was a surprise to everyone.

But if you can afford a little more, he really needs it now.

I sure appreciate it.

T

Absolutely T.

All the best vibes to Dean.

{{{{{{{aum}}}}}}}

Thanks everyone. You can't possibly know how awesome you are.

He's still hanging on. It's been a very emotional day. The doctors say that he'll start to improve if he makes it through the next 12 hours.

I'm so glad to hear positive news from you Owl. Continued vibeage from the flatlands.

Hey everyone. Dean passed away last night after his family decided that the suffering would only continue with no relief in sight.

He was a good man who lived a full life, and he was loved by his family and friends. He will be missed, but his suffering is over. I know that his children will continue to appreciate life and be courageous in his image.

Thank you all for your prayers and vibes. It really means a lot. Take care, all of you.

T