richard lewis on keith olberman

That Richard Lewis needs to finish a sentence before starting the next one. I could ramble more effectively for eight minutes on national TV.

No shit, I had to leave the room. Would've been a good ad for "this is your brain on ADHD and blow"

he has common sense and hes neurotic, passionate and funny. i have always liked that about richard lewis. like rachael maddow said at the end of the segment, "i could listen to richard lewis all night". did you noticed at the end he said "i'm scared" its how a lot of people feel, i know i do. anything can happen in 21 days.

To be fair, he's looked horrible since 1989.

:lol

Lewis was on The Daily Show tonight. I like the dude - he appeals to my neurotic side I guess. But on TDS and Keith's show he was as cranked up as I've ever seen him. I thought his head was gonna explode or something.

To be fair, he's looked horrible since 1989.

:w00t Ya, but he's a funny cat. I don't think I could live without Olberman and Maddow. They are both moving towards the entertainment side...but I love it. I'd love to see them in a room with Hannity and O'Reilly, Stewert, and Colbert. Now that's a mix!

Lewis was on The Daily Show tonight. I like the dude - he appeals to my neurotic side I guess. But on TDS and Keith's show he was as cranked up as I've ever seen him. I thought his head was gonna explode or something.

The best part about Lewis' appearance on TDS was the fact that JS had to fight for 2 or 3 minutes to get the most important question into the segement - "Your penis has a neck brace?" That one comment was priceless.