the last text you got today

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this early voting business?

Some states, you can vote by filling out a form and mailing it in, even if you will be around on Election Day.

Some states, you can vote by filling out a form and mailing it in, even if you will be around on Election Day.

We can also go to polling places in Chicago. There's the Election Commission HQ downtown plus one place in each of the 50 wards (mine's at the local branch library, for example.) They're all open Mon-Sat plus the HQ is open on Sundays.

We can also go to polling places in Chicago. There's the Election Commission HQ downtown plus one place in each of the 50 wards (mine's at the local branch library, for example.) They're all open Mon-Sat plus the HQ is open on Sundays.

Wow. that is a long text!

A text from my 17 yr. old out of the blue...I love you mom. And believe it or not she didn't want anything, she just wanted to let me know she loved me, really made my night.

That reminds me. You and MB asked for vibes last week (?) and said you'd reveal all, but I am not sure I heard what that was all about, and I am a nosey parker. So ?

"86 Winter is for sale" in reference to my boyfriend finding out when he went to work this morning that his employers are looking to get out of their restaurant :ohwell

A text from my 17 yr. old out of the blue...I love you mom. And believe it or not she didn't want anything, she just wanted to let me know she loved me, really made my night.

Hate to be cynical here, let us know next week if she still hasn't dropped a big surprise or demand. Until then, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

• 2 years later...

I killed this thread three years ago, I will resurrect it.

The last text I received:

"Hi Logan! How are you? I will take good care of your daddy when he come to Vietnam. Don't worry please!"

No lie, I just received this text a few minutes ago.. I get wrong number texts all the time, but this one takes the cake..