Hold on just one damn minute...

I think that in 2012 the Republicans will nominate someone who is not that well known on the national stage yet.

The Great Republican Hope?

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal (born June 10, 1971) is the current Republican governor of the U.S. state of Louisiana.[1] Prior to his election as governor, he was a member of the United States House of Representatives from Louisiana's 1st congressional district, to which he was elected in 2004 to succeed current U.S. Senator David Vitter. Jindal was re-elected to Congress in the 2006 election with 88 percent of the vote.

On October 20, 2007, Jindal was elected governor of Louisiana, winning a four-way race with 54% of the vote. At age 36, Jindal became the youngest current governor in the United States. He also became the first non-white to serve as governor of Louisiana since P. B. S. Pinchback during Reconstruction, and the first elected Indian American governor in U.S. history.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, come on. She thought Africa is a country.

Last night, she was on Greta Van Susteren talking about shooting Moose and/or Elk. It sort of interesting to me that she is still being given attention over what McCain is "up to now" or something like that.

My Indian-American brother-in-law fucking hates that guy.

Obama is selling victory tee shirts...maybe Palin should start selling defeat tee shirts in preparation for 2012.

LouieB

Apparently they are already selling Palin 2012 shirts

She is still going on with the Bill Ayers thing.

I dunno. I think in Alaska, you would want to stay as furry as possible, no?

And where you see jazz, I see a jilted, groping, mess of fragments. If what she says is any indication of the thought that preceded her speech, then I don't know where to find clarity of thought. If she were an avant-garde poet, perhaps a boundless and rambling stream of consciousness would be a boon. When it comes to the rulers of nations, I would prefer intellectual curiosity and logic.

Bush's presidency was an Ornette Coleman-inspired beautiful disaster.

I had never heard that term before - until I read that story the other day.

It's probably better than my previous explanation of Amit's ethnicity, which was "he's Indian, but not the woo-woo-woo-woo kind."