Hold on just one damn minute...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd actually vote for ticket that had the spanish girl from the miami cast who was spanking the other chick in the shower for president.

Still thinking about that scene? They seem to get dirtier as the RW years push on. Thank goodness I never made it on the show. I can't even remember college and wanna keep it that way.

This is some positive news:

The only positive I see in this was the last line.

Other people frequently mentioned for the State Department job are Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., and New Mexico's Democratic governor, Bill Richardson.
I think Bill Richardson would be a fantastic Secretary of State.

Me too.

It seems as if the biggest policy differences that Obama and Clinton had were on foreign policy. It would be odd if he picked her.

That's what I thought too. Butting heads over supporting/not supporting the invasion of Iraq, HRC calling Barack "naive" over speaking with Iran, etc.

But...I don't think there's any doubt that HRC is qualified for the job. She'd probably even excel at the position. I would lean towards Richardson myself - Clinton could be in line for leader in the Senate. That's where I would like to see her (outside shot, I know). She could lean on people in a way I just don't see Reid doing.

Joe The Vice President-Elect gets hands on:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081114/ap_on_go_pr_wh/biden

This is the guy I want making these calls. The difference between Biden and Cheney cannot be measured.

Ugh. I'd rather he stay hands off. The reason I is awful is because how hands on he has been.

Yeah, what does a man who has spent 36 years in the Senate know? Not to mention his experience with the Judiciary and Foreign Relations committees. Nothing I tell you, nothing. :monkey

Yeah, what does a man who has spent 36 years in the Senate know? Not to mention his experience with the Judiciary and Foreign Relations committees. Nothing I tell you, nothing. :monkey

It's the fact that it's a continued expansion of the powers of the VP. I'm sure all of you hate Cheney for it, and now you are going to celebrate Biden doing it?

Do you really think Biden is a more intelligent or capable leader than Cheney? Say what you want about the man, he knows what he's doing. My problem with him is with his enlarged role in decision making, which Biden himself has criticized.

Do you really think Biden is a more intelligent or capable leader than Cheney?

Wow....more intelligent, not sure, more capable, maybe.

The kind of power (and I do mean power) that Cheney had is a problem, even if it is Biden, if it means playing to big oil, starting a war under false pretenses, encroaching on civil liberties, undermining Congress, etc. etc., yea, that is a big fucking problem. But if Biden merely assists Obama in managing foreign affairs and legislation, not a problem at all (and not power...)

LouieB

Wow....more intelligent, not sure, more capable, maybe.

The kind of power (and I do mean power) that Cheney had is a problem, even if it is Biden, if it means playing to big oil, starting a war under false pretenses, encroaching on civil liberties, undermining Congress, etc. etc., yea, that is a big fucking problem. But if Biden merely assists Obama in managing foreign affairs and legislation, not a problem at all (and not power...)

LouieB

Yes. I do not see Biden heading up a shadow government and giving the finger to the Constitution.

Do you really think Biden is a more intelligent or capable leader than Cheney? Say what you want about the man, he knows what he's doing. My problem with him is with his enlarged role in decision making, which Biden himself has criticized.

Different kinds of intelligence and capable. It sall depends on how they use theiir intelligence and capabilities. No doubt Cheney knew what he was doing, he had an agenda going in and he carried it out for the most part. Can't think of too many things he got caught at, or rather once caught cared enough to stop doing what he was doing.

Mo is looking like McCain if you take the counts that are out there now.

U.S. President And Vice President Precincts Reporting 3533 of 3533

John McCain, Sarah Palin REP 1,444,352 49.4%

Barack Obama, Joe Biden DEM 1,439,364 49.3%

Bob Barr, Wayne A. Root LIB 11,370 .4%

Chuck Baldwin, Darrell Castle CST 8,189 .3%

Ralph Nader, Matt Gonzalez IND 17,790 .6%

Cynthia McKinney, Rosa Clemente WI 822 .0%

Total Votes 2,921,887

(Once again what the fuck were those Nader and McKinney voters thinking?? I know Obama is a sham, Uncle Tom, war monger, etc....sheesh.) Right that is 4,988 short for Obama....razor fucking thin....

LouieB

Mo is looking like McCain if you take the counts that are out there now.

U.S. President And Vice President Precincts Reporting 3533 of 3533

John McCain, Sarah Palin REP 1,444,352 49.4%

Barack Obama, Joe Biden DEM 1,439,364 49.3%

Bob Barr, Wayne A. Root LIB 11,370 .4%

Chuck Baldwin, Darrell Castle CST 8,189 .3%

Ralph Nader, Matt Gonzalez IND 17,790 .6%

Cynthia McKinney, Rosa Clemente WI 822 .0%

Total Votes 2,921,887

(Once again what the fuck were those Nader and McKinney voters thinking?? I know Obama is a sham, Uncle Tom, war monger, etc....sheesh.) Right that is 4,988 short for Obama....razor fucking thin....

LouieB

:unsure This has to be a bit. I call bullshit.

:unsure This has to be a bit. I call bullshit.

Sorry..not bullshit and I am not the only one who feels this way...Nader plays the spoiler...a person who can't and doesn't really want to win really. If he came to a party he would be thrown out.....

Doesn't matter it is over...

LouieB