Hold on just one damn minute...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm Indian. Dot, not feather."

Only the girls wear the dot, though, right?

Hmmm...a little self examination may be called for here.

Pushy? Doubtful. I am more of the passive aggressive type.

Bossy? Never really considered that point. But bossy just doesn't seem to fit. Fussy maybe.

Unfriendy? I rather think of myself as being an asshole...I am very friendly, just more than a bit unpleasant at times.

Ha ha - well played. I didn't really mean to be a dick there, but I sorta was.

I don't know, I bet she's pretty neat.

*** REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE EXPENSE LEDGER - 10/17/08 ***

*** $12,968.26 - 13 PIECE GUCCI LUGGAGE SET - Saks Fifth Avenue, New York, NY

*** $4,294.53 - SILK DIAPER SET FOR INFANT SON TRIG - Neiman Marcus, Minneapolis, MN

*** $1,437.93 - VICE PRESIDENTIAL BRAZILLIAN WAX - Juvenex Day Spa, New York, NY

If Obama proves me wrong and I want an alternative in four years, I am afraid my option will be Palin or someone of her ilk as opposed to someone more of the Goldwater/Lincoln brand of conservatism.

Abraham Lincoln a conservative?

Really?

Republican did not always equal Conservative.

I need to add Brazillian Waxing to my massage menu :dontgetit . I think I'd be pretty good @ it actually. Can't be that hard can it? At least I know where to start..

I think the hard part is after the waxing...giggigty giggity

quagmire.jpg

Abe was all about "free labor," as in you go to work for a land owner, earn enough to become a land owner, then you hire another guy, who becomes a land owner, and so on and so on. Slavery screwed up that equation, so it had to go. Did not take into account the US industrial boom of the late 19th century.

Someone that's a mod or has mad skills should pull all the talk about Palin from the last 10 weeks of election thread and put it in one spot. That would be some read! I'm really amazed that she didn't have her own thread. In all my years I don't know of a stranger occurrence in a Presidential campaign - that was as weird of a thing as I can remember. All of this talk about "Palin '12" is just so bizarre I can't believe it.

No way in hell this woman is a contender unless the Republicans are ready to concede another 4 years. The white trash vote ain't gonna make the nut.