"Jeff Tweedy" reviews U2's Achtung Baby

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Joshua Tree was certainly overplayed, but has since secured its place head and shoulders above all other '80s music.

A very bold statement, young man.

I forgot to have my annual playing of "October" last month.

[quote name='Đ

You like it more than he does, or you like it more than you like him? Dr Pepper?

Not really sure. That's a lot to think about. I like "War" better than "Achtung Baby," if that helps.

I get it. It's November now, so maybe he listened to November Rain kind of like he usually listens to October in October.

I get it. It's November now, so maybe he listened to November Rain kind of like he usually listens to October in October.

WTF?

I don't have a regular listening sked for any Guns 'n' Roses track.

I'm going to have to disagree with that. October is one of my favorite U2 albums.

It runs out of steam during its second half, but the first side is stellar. And you have to love Clayton's hair on the cover. :stunned

What you find stellar, I feel is the musical / lyrical equivalent of having this done to you. :headbonk But that criticism could be applied to all U2 records to some degree.