US FEDERAL RESERVE to buy US DEBT? WITH WHAT?

Bangladesh is not better off than the United States.

Benefit Concerts given by George Harrison and Friends:

Bangladesh: 1

USA: 0

Put THAT in your Xmas bong and smoke it!

Pwn3d!

You are forgetting one thing. We are AMERICANS!!! The world cannot exist without us. We rule the world. The rest of the world will keep giving until we dont even have to work anymore. Forget about work, why work when we can just borrow or print more money.

We are Americans!!! We deserve it.

PANTHER's right...this whole thing is a HOUSE OF CARDS and the government is getting ready to take away the bottom row. Know way can our ecomony support itself...this is the end. When the dust settles and our new society jells together he new currency will be MIGHT, that and the basics of survival. I'm buying foods and canned good and water and unfortunately weaponeries now, and also sheets of plywood and 2 buy 4s for when it's time to secure the home. I suggest you all due the same instead of laughing it up on the internet until its to late.

PANTHER's right...this whole thing is a HOUSE OF CARDS and the government is getting ready to take away the bottom row. Know way can our ecomony support itself...this is the end. When the dust settles and our new society jells together he new currency will be MIGHT, that and the basics of survival. I'm buying foods and canned good and water and unfortunately weaponeries now, and also sheets of plywood and 2 buy 4s for when it's time to secure the home. I suggest you all due the same instead of laughing it up on the internet until its to late.

Do you post on here in between building bomb shelters and reading the novelization of Children of Men?

This isn't the first time the economy has gone through a major recession. I promise you it'll all be okay. However, continue buying your supplies, maybe it'll boost the economy

The book The Children of Men (predates film by 15 years) is supposed to be quite good.