Now Playing January 2009

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hollinger.

Turns out I am not finding it anywhere. Perhaps someone could do something and maybe it would say I have a message waiting for me and then hey there's musics.

And now I've gone back a page and seen that maybe this isn't out? Or maybe it is?

Silver_Jews_American_Water_.jpg

NOW SPINNING

I like how when I use fast reply it puts everything in a message that was already posted instead of the incoherent single lines that I'm babbling.

I wish Jason & Neko were linking up in my PM box. That sounds sorta naughty, but you know what I mean! ;)

:pray

NP: The Heligoats - The End of All-Purpose EP

This (I'm sure Kyle knows) is the guy from Troubled Hubble who is going out on tour supporting Clem Snide soon, with his band The Heligoats. I likee!

615t8LX6T2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

How is it? Not sure about the concept album....errr.....concept.

Only listened to it once so far, but that one listen was reeeaaallly good. Like by the end all I could think was 'holy shit'. There's a lot of trademark Decemberists, but also Colin's description of british folk revival meets classic metal is certainly apt. I think The Crane Wife was a pretty concept-y album, this is in the same vein, but more rock opera-ish.