The nation's first S.I.L.F?

She's been a great Congresswoman, a Dem in a majority Republican district, and no promising Dems on the horizon to take her House seat unfortunately. Could be a tough reelection bid in 2010, since she's not a known commodity downstate.

Bjorn?

It is hard for me to maintain my, uhh, journalistic objectivity around her. Word around here is she was the fallback if something happened with Caroline Kennedy, and lo and behold, something did. I will miss being able to see here at the local supermarket now and again, but if you want to do her in the worst and best ways you love someone, you have to set them free.

Is dressing like a conservative stink going to be in now? I do not own a single clothing item similar to any of the ones in this pic.
That orange jacket might look cute with jeans and something other than a turtleneck under it.

congresshottie.jpg

A pic I took of Kirsten when she came to Hyde Park in '07.

Well, I'm certainly smitten. :wub

Sorry Dan. I know she was your Kirsten, but now she's everybody's Kirsten. It's all for the best, my friend. :lol

Shit, according to a story in the NYT, she might want to be President Kirsten.