Whats the deal with ticket sales for the Beacon, NY show?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's confusing, though, because according to that chart the back row is 'A'. When I emailed the guy at Clearwater asking for a seating chart he replied that the tickets were "self-explanatory." I bought $75 tickets and got row A, so I have no clue if I'm in the back, the front or somewhere in the middle. I guess it doesn't really matter - I'm just so psyched he'll be in this neck of the woods.

It's confusing, though, because according to that chart the back row is 'A'. When I emailed the guy at Clearwater asking for a seating chart he replied that the tickets were "self-explanatory." I bought $75 tickets and got row A, so I have no clue if I'm in the back, the front or somewhere in the middle. I guess it doesn't really matter - I'm just so psyched he'll be in this neck of the woods.

ROW AA is the last row Row A is the first row. It goes A-Z then AA

Its also difficult to get to without a car. The train is also infrequest and expensive...

And the school is like a mile from the train station, uphill. I think Clearwater overestimated a bit how much people who like Jeff Tweedy can actually pay to see him.

Wife and I are looking forward to the show as we have seen Wilco a bunch of times but never Jeff solo...

Anyone know what the lineup is like? I thought I read somewhere that there will be other bands playing...anyone know if that is true and who they might be? I would have to assume Pete Seeger will be there...Or, will it just be a solid Tweedy solo show....

Wife and I are looking forward to the show as we have seen Wilco a bunch of times but never Jeff solo...

Anyone know what the lineup is like? I thought I read somewhere that there will be other bands playing...anyone know if that is true and who they might be? I would have to assume Pete Seeger will be there...Or, will it just be a solid Tweedy solo show....

Just says "special guests" so I assume there will be others?

This is a pretty out of the way area, probably another reason for lagging ticket sales. I am just happy that it is close to me!

Only an hour north of NYC so location shouldn't deter folks too much...actually, the location is sorta the appeal to me! How many times will you get the chance to see Jeff Tweedy play a high school gym in a small town?

Just says "special guests" so I assume there will be others?

This is a pretty out of the way area, probably another reason for lagging ticket sales. I am just happy that it is close to me!

Where are you? I am from Hyde Park.

Other side of the Bear Mountain Bridge. :thumbup

Werd. Nice scenery in those parts.

• 2 weeks later...

My tickets have not arrived yet either. I think we're supposed to get them at least two weeks before the show.

There's a small cluster of local musicians who play at most Clearwater events. I would not be at all surprised if Pete Seeger made an appearance of some description.