122 members have voted

1. 1. Right Now!

• AM
    • Being There
    • Summerteeth
    • Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
    • A Ghost Is Born
    • Sky Bly Sky

Being There........disc one.......The single best collection of Wilco songs on one disc......Just took AM out of the car player yesterday........Probably putting SBS in next........AGIB has been played once with a lot of skipping past the noise.......Summerteeth and YHF have not been played in about a year........Kicking Television gets a fair amount of play when I want to hear AGIB songs.......I usually listen to Wilco and Tweedy songs obtained from Owl and Bear rather than the studio albums to be truthful......I put together a mix of Tweedy with UT, GS, LF and solo that I listen to a lot as well......

I just got this AGIB promo poster from a closing record store (Atomic Records) so I've been on a big AGIB kick. Also, I made a mix of some outtakes for my car and have been really digging Panthers, Let Me Come Home, and I cannot get Wilco, The Song out of my damn head.

I tend to keep my Wilco listening pretty well dispersed between albums, but lately I've been drawn to Summerteeth.

I actually haven't listened to all the much Wilco in the last year - my iPod has grown a lot in the last year and it's hard keeping up with it all.

Edit: I just looked at my last.fm page and I see that I've been listening to more Wilco than I realized! It's mostly been the live stuff though.

I just got this AGIB promo poster from a closing record store (Atomic Records) so I've been on a big AGIB kick. Also, I made a mix of some outtakes for my car and have been really digging Panthers, Let Me Come Home, and I cannot get Wilco, The Song out of my damn head.

Fuckin' A! I knew I had a reason to go there...

I guess I just have to hope that there was more than one.

Interesting that AGIB is in first right now. I just listened to it the other day, so that was my vote.

But really, I'm just itching for new stuff and I haven't been listening to much of their studio stuff at all lately....

A Ghost Is Born. 'Muzzle of Bees', 'Hummingbird', 'Handshake Drugs', 'Wishful Thinking' and 'Company in my Back' is an amazing runs of songs back to back. The only song I have no time for is 'I'm a Wheel' but I actually think the album needs that song on it even if I don't like it myself.

G.