Who's going?!?

I know jimthedrummer (and crew), augie and I believe RaspberryJam. Which of you lovely other people will be there?!?

:dancing :rock :music

Hey,

I will be there with my friend Phil who has never seen Jeff solo (he's been to the Pavillion 07/Tanglewood 08). He is more excited than I am. He's hooked on Jeff's banter and knows this is the venue for that. This will be my 2nd Jeff solo show. The first time in 2005 I met him outside and got my picture taken with him. There was a good fanbase waiting outside.

I will be in row L on the floor.

Kristofor

I'm going. I've never officalially met anyone on this site, but looking foward to introducing myself.

And, boy do I need this! I'm beginning to realize that I work with some realy backstabbing jerks and I feell like I have to watch every step if I don't want to get trambled.

No need to replay, just needed to vent.

Whoo-hoo, JT Solo in NoHo!

Oh, I'm going. I just want to feel good doing it.

Healthy vibes coming your way. Do you still have my number?

I am going to the Tweedy show this Friday, and will be going solo. I was wondering if there were any organized Tweedy/Wilco get togethers prior to the show. Northampton is a great town, though I havent been there in close to 10 years.

got it.

Oh Leigh...I think I got what you have/had. It better go away and quick! I'm going regardless but...ick!!! :no

I am going to the Tweedy show this Friday, and will be going solo. I was wondering if there were any organized Tweedy/Wilco get togethers prior to the show. Northampton is a great town, though I havent been there in close to 10 years.

I'll be going solo at this show and the New York one so I'm looking to definitly be part of a VC dinner/bar meetup or something. I would be down with the Tunnel Bar before the show. PM for my cell because I won't have a laptop on my trip

Almost Friday!!! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight, I'll feel like a kid on xmas eve! To get ourselves pumped my friends and I watched I Am Trying To Break Your Heart last night, we are all pretty excited. I'm looking forward to hearing some....

Sunken Treasure

Assorted UT songs (hopefully some We've Been Had)

A cover or 2, (Love & Mercy, Karma Police, Simple Twist of Fate! He's got a good group to choose from)

To close, hopefully some serious sing a longs

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Almost Friday!!! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight, I'll feel like a kid on xmas eve! To get ourselves pumped my friends and I watched I Am Trying To Break Your Heart last night, we are all pretty excited. I'm looking forward to hearing some....

Sunken Treasure

Assorted UT songs (hopefully some We've Been Had)

A cover or 2, (Love & Mercy, Karma Police, Simple Twist of Fate! He's got a good group to choose from)

To close, hopefully some serious sing a longs

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Is this your first Tweedy show??

If so, it is mine too, and I am also extremely excited! (I also have been watching I Am Trying To Break Your Heart)

...Pretty sure me and my friend are going to Tunnel Bar before the show

Peace.