• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewers 7 wins in a row!!!!!

swept Marlins, swept Cardinals, took one from the Astros.

woohoo!!!

It's been fun. After that awful 4-9 start, the Crew has gone 21-5 and looked like a real ball club. The starting pitching continues to surprise me; I wonder how long it will last.

It's been fun. After that awful 4-9 start, the Crew has gone 21-5 and looked like a real ball club. The starting pitching continues to surprise me; I wonder how long it will last.

As it turns out, it lasted another hour. Gallardo looked off all night.

As a Sox fan, I'd love it, but I'm betting on Peavy asserting his no-trade clause for this one. After the tailspin the Sox have been in, why would he want to pitch for those guys?

The Cubs will probably make another push for him during the season, and I think he'll take his chances on that and wait.

As a Sox fan, I'd love it, but I'm betting on Peavy asserting his no-trade clause for this one. After the tailspin the Sox have been in, why would he want to pitch for those guys?

The Cubs will probably make another push for him during the season, and I think he'll take his chances on that and wait.

As a Cubs fan, I don't think Peavy to the Cubs would happen. The one thing they don't need right now is pitching. Everyone in their starting rotation is pitching is capable of giving "quality starts", or only giving up a handful of runs. What they need is someone who can hit.

That's right now, but count on it, by late June or so, the northsiders will be looking to upgrade their rotation. I still think Peavy ends up with the Cubs before the trade deadline.

Any word on who the Sox have offered in the proposed deal? I haven't seen any mention of names.

The radio station was reporting Clayton Richard and Aaron Poreda (the latter is the Sox' top pitching prospect) plus two PTBNL -- neither of the PTBNL will be Gordon Beckham (the Sox' top position player prospect).

:dancing c'mon Peavy! Something tells me that they won't announce until after today's game.