Dates in June

I am still holding out for the addition of Portland or Seattle. Or Vancouver BC! Maybe they can squeeze in a show between Southern Oregon and Red Rocks??? I cant make it to Southern OR on a Tuesday evening! I think it's a 4 hour drive one-way.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still holding out for the addition of Portland or Seattle. Or Vancouver BC! Maybe they can squeeze in a show between Southern Oregon and Red Rocks??? I cant make it to Southern OR on a Tuesday evening! I think it's a 4 hour drive one-way.

Definitely would love to see a Vancouver or Seattle date but it doesn't look promising so far. Does anyone know if they plan on announcing more West coast dates?

Definitely concerned about the lack of a Vancouver/Seattle date but I'm guessing if they don't make it up north this summer they'll swing back in the fall or early next year? They seem to tour for 2 years straight for each record, maybe they'll do another cross-Canada run later on. I think I've seen them in Alberta more than I've seen them in BC!

They have three dates between Las Angeles and Berkeley open on their schedule.

I'm going to call record release party at Amoebas in San Fran with a couple shows at the Fillmore (according to Fillmore's schedule they're open!