Dates in June

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pomona is the "kidsmoke, we're coming to you!" show. I'm considering that one. :dancing The date works for me, plus, it'll give me a chance to visit Chino and work through my Ryan Atwood fantasies.

Woo-Hoo! I just got up and was half awake checking the site for new dates. I made the mistake of checking under the OR dates and didn't see anything new. As I was leaving the page, I saw Tucson, AZ and thought I was dreaming. Needless to say, I'll be there and possibly at the Pomona CA show. :D :rock :dancing

Damn... I wonder what the odds are of a St. Louis show or something between Cincinnatti and Oklahoma City

They have that Bonnaroo thingie on the 13th between the 12th in Cinci and the 15th in OKC. Sorry.

But WOO-HOO for the Cinci show ! !

Yeah that's almost 2 years to the day they played Aronoff..I was there. Nice venue to see Wilco.

David Byrne is doing a show at the Greek Theatre on June 26th. Wilco is doing a show June 27th. Wilco has three days unscheduled so far before the Berkeley show and David Byrne's website says Berkeley is the last show on his 09 US tour.

Any chance guest appearances are made? Coincidence?

betcha the end up playing summerfest. Damn I hate summerfest.

Maybe, but they have two Milwaukee shows this week (!!!) and will be on the West Coast through 6/30.

David Byrne is doing a show at the Greek Theatre on June 26th. Wilco is doing a show June 27th. Wilco has three days unscheduled so far before the Berkeley show and David Byrne's website says Berkeley is the last show on his 09 US tour.

Any chance guest appearances are made? Coincidence?

I wouldn't hold your breath. :pirate